The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Glass Half Empty;1500933 wrote: Ok Sweetheart - 6 o'clock I'm going down.
    :blush:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi Mr. G. Your house looks like it's coming along nicely. Just popped in to wish you a Happy Bday!
      AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

The house that G built.

Thanks Pixie!

Have a great weekend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Oh, dear...did I miss your birthday? 50 yet, Sweetie?

Happy Birthday (belated), dear man.:h
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

The house that G built.

Birthday Mr G? Can we get a really sweet guitar riff to mark the occasion?
            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1500935 wrote: :blush:
              I meant from Brisbane. To Melbourne. For breakfast.

In retrospect maybe that wasn't the best line to quote from that song. :H
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

The house that G built.

Glass Half Empty;1501032 wrote: I meant from Brisbane. To Melbourne. For breakfast.
                Yes I know....hehe.

Morning Glassy and y'all,

Juja, i'm older than the mountains and younger than the sea. Or something like that. 109. Had a nice birthday dinner in a cosy little pub with a couple of beautiful friends.

G'day AW! Today i'll play a big riff with big hair for you when I meet up with my band later.

A good sleep, and now chillin with a cwaffee. A run and a swim soon before rehearsal with 2 bands this arvo. Follow me on twitter for 15 minute updates.....

Hope everyone is safe and sound and kicking arse in your own inimitable way.

Day 15.

L8tr, Yo! :h

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey Mr. G,

Day 15 is an excellent day! We all know day 16 is even better!

Going for a long run tomorrow and will enjoy every minute of it. Afterwards might dust off my Les Paul and play some riffs myself. Nothing fills the soul like a few chops that came out of nowhere and sound damn good!

Life is good!
                  2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

The house that G built.

allswell;1501382 wrote: Hey Mr. G,

Day 15 is an excellent day! We all know day 16 is even better!

Going for a long run tomorrow and will enjoy every minute of it. Afterwards might dust off my Les Paul and play some riffs myself. Nothing fills the soul like a few chops that came out of nowhere and sound damn good!

Life is good!
                    Right on AW, right on.

Have a great run. Long runs are a meditation to me.

Comment

The house that G built.

Morning all,

'Tis blue sky's here and looking like a sunny, gentle 18c.

I'm orf to a Chinese martial arts class to resume training in the art, mainly for focus and discipline. It's an added monthly bill when i'm trying to streamline financial outgoings, but I think it'll be an important tool in my recovery. Now, where's me calculator!

Hope y'all all are well out there.

Day 16.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

The house that G built.

Mornin' G

I'm glad the Melbourne weather is behaving itself.

The martial arts sounds like a good investment to me.

Enjoy your day!
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

The house that G built.

Morning all,

Thanks GHE. I loved the class yesterday. It is a warm, welcoming vibe too. It's another positive weekly group i'll be involved with, which will only help with my recovery. Signed up, so am continuing.

Off to the work coalface today, which is always interesting.

Have a great day or evening y'all.

Day 17.

Comment

The house that G built.

Yo G-Man!

That class is money well spent! I've spent A LOT getting a more healthy lifestyle...but nothing compared to what I'd dish out (without even thinking twice) on poison!!
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

K9Lover;1502215 wrote: Yo G-Man!

That class is money well spent! I've spent A LOT getting a more healthy lifestyle...but nothing compared to what I'd dish out (without even thinking twice) on poison!!
                              Yo Niner!

Right on sister. What price do we put on an investment in our health and well being?

I was just thinking of you, and here you are.

7.16 a.m. here. Off to work. Have a great evening friend.

L8tr, Yo! :h

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1502216 wrote: I was just thinking of you, and here you are.
                                Be careful what you think of...it just might appear! :H

Well it's another boring Tuesday morning at work...is my sauna done yet G-man? And where is BHOG? He can wear his tassles as long as he just gets back here!
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X