• Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

God luck with your report G man.

Comment

The house that G built.

Yo Jane, Hiya! :wavin:

Thanks Rags! :thumbs:

Hope all's good out there. I have been researching and writing like a madman the last 3 days in a preparation for my final Uni assignment hand in's and class presentation. I'm like the guy in the marathon when all seems lost, has a late surge of energy and speeds past everyone to the finish line lol. I think everythings done. 10.40 p.m. here, so a final sleep then tomorrow into class to rawk.

Gotta say the pace has been frantic (self imposed), but i've enjoyed doing the research as i've come across tons of interesting stuff.

All good here. Rehab news later. Take it easy out there.

Greg bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Morning g bloke, hope you got a decent sleep after putting in the hard yards.
        A cool and misty morning here, bugger all chance of getting washing dry.
        Have a good day my friend.

Comment

The house that G built.

G'day y'all, thanks Cozz.

Good thing this sheila's not a nun. Loving yoga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IUyY9Dyr5w[/video]]How to Practice Sun Salutation-step by step, pose by pose guide - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

I'm loving yoga, too, Mr. G! I am so grateful to Free at Last and MyHappyPlace - all of their posts extoling its virtues got me motivated to find a class that is right for me. Now I'm doing it 3 mornings per week!

Comment

The house that G built.

This Yoga thing: I will always be convinced that it was the "biggest" part of my recovery and remains so to this day. In my one and only in-patient recovery programs, I went to Yogaevery day. The spiritual side of Yoga was the real deal for me. For me, it seems as if it occurred all at one time; unconditional acceptance of what was happening, where I had been, and where I was, along with the Yoga exercises combined with the "end of class" think time -meditation.

I am a person who could not even spell Yoga at the time. The benefits for me were far greater than I could have ever imagined. (And I will never forget showing up to my first Yoga class in my 560 Levi blue jeans and being asked if I had the correct room -too damn lol)

Keep us moving forward G. Thanks

Comment

The house that G built.

spiritwolf333;1686626 wrote: T (And I will never forget showing up to my first Yoga class in my 560 Levi blue jeans and being asked if I had the correct room -too damn lol)
                I am loving this SW:H:H
                I am getting very intrugued by all the yoga talk, and I have found a studio that looks like something I could actually see myself walking into - I have not managed to make time this summer, but determined to do so this fall and see what you are all talking of!

Keep trucking G - sounding so very good....
                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi, G:

I listen to a podcast called WTF with Marc Maron - he interviews all types of people. Today I listened to an interview of Jason Isbell (formerly of the Driveby Truckers), a cool singer/songwriter who also happens to be two years sober. This is more about music and his life than his sobriety, but it is a great interview and I thought you'd appreciate it (although I must admit I have no idea what your style of music is or what you like to listen to). I'm a fan.

WTF Podcast: Jason Isbell

Happy Listening

Comment

The house that G built.

Yo Pav!

Thanks heaps, i look forward to it. Much appreciated.

Here's a doco on AL and the liver U.K. based.

Warning. Get's a bit graphic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkbduSXggw

Comment

The house that G built.

15 min AL inspiration doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_In8_3zmjcc

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G how is life? Did you graduate from booze school? I hope you are keeping warm and feeling fantastic.
                        xx
                        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey dere housemates . Hope all are doing ok. Spiritwolf, i would really like to try yoga, but there's bugger all around me (remote southern western Australia) , but i reckon the benefits would be great.
                          Today i went to see my counsellor, a fricken great bloke named Greg. AND for the first time, i let my body "down" at the end of it. Too cool for the pool.
                          There is a tiny spark at the end of my tunnel!
                          Hello fellow Aussie , available.

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1688553 wrote: Yo Pav!

Thanks Mr G. I've seen as such in the Medical setting, and it's a bad road to travel.

Stay strong !

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1688553 wrote: Yo Pav!

Thanks heaps, i look forward to it. Much appreciated.

Holy Moly, G, I just watched this whole thing, what an eye opener. I'm going to try and post that link into the NN, every single person here should watch it. Thank you for finding and posting it. I'll be back if I can't figure out how to link it over to the nest!! xo
                              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

The house that G built.

Gonna watch that g bloke, thanks for putting it up.
                                A calm overcast day here, spring is just around the corner.
                                Time to riiiide. Yeehaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X