Shout Out to K9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout Out to K9

I should be asleep now but had to send my hugs to you K9. You are a great person and sorry to learn that you have had a rough time lately :hiya:

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Lol Scottish
      Thanks mama for making this thread for our beloved Nine.
      K9 I miss you! I hope you are healing up nicely and I'm so sorry about your loss. Our pets are family and it is so hard to lose them.
      Please know that you are loved and supported. Xoxo
      Day 1 again 11/5/19
      Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
      Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
      Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
      11/27/19: messed up but back on track
      12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Shout Out to K9

K9, thinking of you and wishing you strength. I know the anguish of losing a loved animal and the frustration of being immobile. Look forward to hearing from you when you are ready.
        Free at Last
        "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
        http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Hey K9, I'm very sorry to hear about Sandy.
          "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
          AF 11/12/11

Comment

Shout Out to K9

miss you k9,take care of yourself and know youre loved
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Hey K9 - I have got to jump in here too!!! You are missed. Take care of you. I've been thinking about you so much. Such a sad time for you. :h:h:h:h
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Hey K9 just wanted to jump in and give you support. I saw your facebook post about your doggy and it made me cry. I totally understand your grief. I am sure she was like a best friend and it must be very lonely right now. You are an awesome mom and the greatest doggy mom, please know that we are all thinking about you and hoping you feel better:l
                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Shout Out to K9

The boards are simply not the same with out your loving, supportive self roaming around and giving everyone perspective and hugs, especially me! :l

You were so supportive when I had to put Norman Down. :h

Come back to us soon, Niner. We don't care if you hobble

:l
                  On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                  *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Shout Out to K9

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))! I am praying for you k9. I know how losing a pet is like so pm me if you need someone to talk to. Hang in there!
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Shout Out to K9

K9, so sorry to read about your having to put Sandy down. I've been there way too many times myself, and I can honestly say I know exactly how you're feeling right now. But try to remember the good times; they certainly outweigh the end. You probably rescued Sandy from a shelter and just think what a lucky dog she was to have you be the one to pick her out of all the rest. I know you'll never get "over it" but in spite of ourselves, in time, we do get "used to it." Looking forward to seeing you back here where you can remind all of us what a good deed it is to rescue one of these little helpless ones from shelters!

Comment

Shout Out to K9

K9, I hope that you are on the mend in every way. I've been thinking of you constantly and my heart goes out to you. I know that dog couldn't have had a better home, and they are only put here a short time. Whitney Houston had a song, the words "the ride with you was worth the fall". I'm sure that's how you feel. Hugs to you and I hope you are recovering inside and out. We love you dearly....you are sorely missed.

:yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo:

Byride and The Pep Squad
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Byrdy, that's a great philosophy from Whitney. My thoughts are with you K9.:h I know all about broken feet and the frustration they cause.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Get Well Niner

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Hi K9

I am so sorry to hear about your dog and your poor foot.

I wish you well and hurry back home to your MWO family.

Much love Flossie xx
                              Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Shout Out to K9

Awwh... that's a lot... your dog and your foot all at once. (

I hope you have a speedy recovery Niner, and really sorry to hear about your dog... I know how it feels. Have some of these... :l:l:l

Comment

Working...
                                X