ARMY THREAD! Monday 30th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Questy - sooo slow in getting me links connected that you'd come in and joined doc and my party - more the merrier.. now, where ARE the rest of them?!

Comment

RunningCourage;1562789 wrote: Me too :egad:

Good luck with it Questyroo - you'll be grand! :l
      Ooooooo good luck arsey - not really clued in about your new job but I've gathered its a relocation ?? How exciting
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

'Ello 'Ello!

I was bothered by visitors today, the bloody cheek! Orf for a squizz back...

Comment

Zenstyle;1562795 wrote: 'Ello 'Ello!

I was bothered by visitors today, the bloody cheek! Orf for a squizz back...
          for 3 pages worth ... that is an affa long squizz back :H:H

Comment

Tipps... Really sorry to hear you're not at all happy with work. I knew it was less than stellar but didn't realize you were so hacked off with it. Plus you have that feckin commute. I don't really know what to say... Do you think you should look at moving to another company?

Foxy... Did you get your insurance sorted?

Did you get the blackberries Reccy?! )

You ready for your new jobs tomozz Questyknickers and Arseous! The best of luck to ye both but neither of you will need it... :l

:wavin: to the rest of the gang!

I've been given yet another feckin laptop to set up and I reckon I should go into business at this rate. AND he's getting dinner when he comes back to get it. Some.ting.wong.

It's a bit quiet here today, no?

Comment

RunningCourage;1562797 wrote: for 3 pages worth ... that is an affa long squizz back :H:H
              Ach I'm feckin slow, what can I tell ya!!! :H

Comment

Quest for the key;1562792 wrote: Ooooooo good luck arsey - not really clued in about your new job but I've gathered its a relocation ?? How exciting
                Yo!

Sort of - my last job was made redundant... so been hunting... found a few.. got one - 2 - 3days per week up in Aberdeenshire. Will be bunking up there a few days when working there and then with me folks :egad: the rest of the time...

Comment

Zenstyle;1562800 wrote: Ach I'm feckin slow, what can I tell ya!!! :H
                  Ah... I knew you were scribing there

Comment

Evening zenners

Will yer still be teaching arsey ?

Where is everyone ???

Comment

Hiya Arsey and Questy!

Yeah, what is the new job Arsey?

It IS a bit quiet around these parts, eh?

Comment

Justvtryingvto sort out the kids homework timetables - me 10 year old is being kept in all week for not doing some homework.

I will be ringing the school tomorrow and we will be having words.

Annoyed.com !!!

Comment

Evening

When's your interview arsey?

Best of luck with your new job tomorrow, you too questy.

Yep, got the blackberries zennifer. Gonna use some for a marinade and freeze the rest. I can empathise with you over people dumping their laptop problems on you. It can be a real pain in the posterior sometimes. How's yer mug?

Comment

Kept in during break at school Questy? Or after hours?

Jayzus... I was a bit of a bugger in school towards the end. Got caught skiving big time. I'd like to go all prim and proper about him not turning in his homework but, as always, I'm sitting in a feckin glass house yet again! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1562815 wrote: Kept in during break at school Questy? Or after hours?

Jayzus... I was a bit of a bugger in school towards the end. Got caught skiving big time. I'd like to go all prim and proper about him not turning in his homework but, as always, I'm sitting in a feckin glass house yet again! :H
                              I know what you mean - every break and lunch time. He got quite upset. And he is only 10 - one of the youngest in his class. Tbh usually he doesn't give a monkeys - but it's upset him this time

Anyway, ill get it sorted tomorrow.

And thanks for your kind words the other night :h:l

Comment

Recluse;1562814 wrote:
                                Yep, got the blackberries zennifer. Gonna use some for a marinade and freeze the rest. I can empathise with you over people dumping their laptop problems on you. It can be a real pain in the posterior sometimes. How's yer mug?
                                :H:H:H

It's much improved ta for arskin! Orf to see the German Doc for a follow-up on the mozz.

Yeah, not just the set-up, I've put them on my anti-virus and that is causing me a real headache.

What kind of marinade are you making? Sounds very interestink... :ey:

Comment

Working...
                                X