ARMY THREAD! Monday 30th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetpea29;1562856 wrote: Nah!! 15 pounds in 2 weeks!! Yeah they is using proper super-dooper scales!

Did I scare everyone else off?
    Sweetpea

A lot of that will be water loss, trust me I know about these things. 3.5lbs in one week is more than enough for sustainable weight loss in a female, in fact recommended is just 1-2lbs a week and you've lost almost double that. His weight loss will slow down, then he'll be grumbling.

Did anyone notice my mention of a treatment centre I've stayed in on JK programme tomorrow?
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Evening all, I must go and read about this weight loss, subject very close to my heart
      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Hiya Sylv and Blondie :hiya:

Ukblonde;1562879 wrote: Sweetpea

A lot of that will be water loss, trust me I know about these things. 3.5lbs in one week is more than enough for sustainable weight loss in a female, in fact recommended is just 1-2lbs a week and you've lost almost double that. His weight loss will slow down, then he'll be grumbling.

Did anyone notice my mention of a treatment centre I've stayed in on JK programme tomorrow?
        Suppose so Blondie- at least going in right direction

Cant abide that show at all. All screaming and shouting- gives me a headache! Is it about the treatment centre itself or someone who attends?

Comment

sweetpea29;1562890 wrote: Hiya Sylv and Blondie :hiya:

Suppose so Blondie- at least going in right direction

Cant abide that show at all. All screaming and shouting- gives me a headache! Is it about the treatment centre itself or someone who attends?
          Dunno, it's a private place and I can't understand why they'd be on that show, but the programme title is something to do with an alcoholic dad. When I was there they were hot on discretion and privacy, wondering how they do that and be on JK. I hate the show and don't have a telly licence but I am interested in what they have to say about it.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Ukblonde;1562892 wrote: Dunno, it's a private place and I can't understand why they'd be on that show, but the programme title is something to do with an alcoholic dad. When I was there they were hot on discretion and privacy, wondering how they do that and be on JK. I hate the show and don't have a telly licence but I am interested in what they have to say about it.
            Yeah Blondie, discretion and privacy are hardly trademarks of that show! Hard to imagine a private treatment centre involving itself. Wonder could ye watch it online?

Comment

sweetpea29;1562894 wrote: Yeah Blondie, discretion and privacy are hardly trademarks of that show! Hard to imagine a private treatment centre involving itself. Wonder could ye watch it online?
              I'll pick it up on iplayer afterwards. The centre mentioned it on fb which is how I found out........hmmm.......

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Will prob sneak a peek at it if I can!! Will take two paracetamol first tho!!

Gonna head on to the leaba, so nighters and sweetdreams Blondie and all xx

Goodluck D'Arsey and Questy for tomorrow xx

Comment

Ukblonde;1562879 wrote: Sweetpea

Will be in work Blondie - tho not sure which is worse JK or the hellhole :H
                  Was it alcohol issues you were in treatment for ?
                  Tell me to mind me business if you like

Comment

:bedtime:Evening sweetpea ukb and spider and anyone else around. Ukb I don't have utv as sky doesn't broadcast it here but I get Jk on tv3 so I don't know when that episode will be broadcast here. I don't watch it much either too much paternity tests lie detectors and screaming matches I don't know how some of them can behave that way in front of millions. Anyways i'm off to bed meself. Nite.

Comment

:bedtime: here too !
                      In gym again 7 am in the morning :upset:

Comment

satz123;1562959 wrote: Will be in work Blondie - tho not sure which is worse JK or the hellhole :H
                        Was it alcohol issues you were in treatment for ?
                        Tell me to mind me business if you like
                        Yes it's an alcohol specific treatment centre, I stayed there for 3 weeks in 2008 detoxed and short intense rehab course of treatment.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Ukblonde;1562966 wrote: Yes it's an alcohol specific treatment centre, I stayed there for 3 weeks in 2008 detoxed and short intense rehab course of treatment.
                          :l
                          And look at you now - doing it all by yourself - good job Ms Blondie !

Comment

satz123;1562968 wrote: :l
                            And look at you now - doing it all by yourself - good job Ms Blondie !
                            I had a couple of treatment centre stays, I picked up something different from each. I have a big tool box as a result of all the things I've tried, and yes I found my answer eventually.

I was actually in touch with them earlier this year, explained how I'd sorted it out (they knew I was relapsing for some years afterwards). They were supportive which was nice, wasn't sure how they'd take my explaination of TSM.

I'd like to go to a reunion but I have been elsewhere/they contributed to my success but feel a bit of a fraud because they were only part way in my journey.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                            X