My Way Out Skype Group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Way Out Skype Group.

Lol! Okay. It's is open for either voice calling or for IM. I call the group. Who wants to join in voice group can if you would rather IM you can. There will no Video as I would like to protect people's privacy here.

Here is some great instructions on getting started: http://www.bucks.edu/media/bcccmedia...taff/skype.pdf

Download Skype here: Skype - Free internet calls and online cheap calls to phones and mobiles

If you have a facebook account after you have downloaded skype you can sign in using your facebook account.

I hope this helps!
    Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

finallydone;1570560 wrote: Lol! Okay. It's is open for either voice calling or for IM. I call the group. Who wants to join in voice group can if you would rather IM you can. There will no Video as I would like to protect people's privacy here.

Here is some great instructions on getting started: http://www.bucks.edu/media/bcccmedia...taff/skype.pdf

Download Skype here: Skype - Free internet calls and online cheap calls to phones and mobiles

If you have a facebook account after you have downloaded skype you can sign in using your facebook account.

I hope this helps!
      After you have downloaded skype and set a account pm me here your username and I can add you to the group. I know this sounds confusing but we will get there. :h

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

I wish this would take off. No one around at all today
        AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Damn my Wireless is down!! :upset:

I can only be on the desk top which doeasnt have skype...Maybe I can figure it out on the desk top for tomorrow. But it's in an 'open' area and I'd rather be in my own room on th eIpad..Oh well...better than nothing.

Getting , I Think on Saturday, people are playing catch up from the week. Tomorrow should be more active. I'm going to hangout and see if I can figure out the voice Chat FD posted.

Sleep well, :l:h
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Gettinit - I wasn't feeling well today, so didn't check out the skype chat, but will be there tomorrow. It's been fun so far. Not sure about the voice thing, since I'm sort of techno challenged but will give it a shot. Talk to you then.
            Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Hi everyone! I have some posts on getting set-up. I ended being stuck on call at work this weekend when a co-worker had a family member pass away. I should be back there Monday night. PM if you need help.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

I'm back up FD but I have to take the twins to Acro class so I'll be back around 6pm PST....
                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Who is ever part of the group we have so far. Any of you can show up anytime you want to see who is on to talk. I will assist anyone else who needs help setting up skype if they want to join the group. It's a on going project here. I have to be on call tonight at work and I have to be at the shop in the on call sleep room. What a joy. But I will dart in quick to see if anyone is around. I also have to pull a full day Monday at work outside of being on call to do some installation work. Oh well ! I will be on Monday night to see if we can get a chat going. Take care everyone hope you had a better weekend than me. :H

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Buy us all good Christmas gifts rich man lol

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

finallydone;1571426 wrote: Take care everyone hope you had a better weekend than me. :H
                      I spent 8 hours cleaning out my garage...does that count? LOL

And no, I still haven't attempted the Skype thingy yet. But I want to!
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

K9! How was your birthday? It wasn't spend in the fetal position all day was it. LOL. If you need help figuring skype out I will help you. We have a small group right now but it has been very encouraging and help to myself and others who you know well on here. So if you need a nerd like me to talk you threw the process. I would be more than willing to help you.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

gettinitright;1571443 wrote: Buy us all good Christmas gifts rich man lol
                          Well after working all weekend and0 working 10 to 12 hours all week this week. I might be able to buy all the skype buds a persent. :h

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

I talked to several on Skype yesterday. It helps me a lot! I plan to use it a good bit.

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Hi there Gettingitright - you are doing really well !! Hang in there okay?

hugs, Sun XXXX
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

My Way Out Skype Group.

Thanks for all the chats Sunshine!!! Just finished making a wreathe for Thanksgiving.

Comment

Working...
                                X