Army Thread... October 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetpea29;1571283 wrote: Had to disappear and iron the dreaded uniforms, really don't wanna go back to work tomorrow :upset:

Dins wont be ready for few hours here which is dangerous for me!

Funny how we is all havin different dinners today. Is the trad. sunday roast a thing of the past?
    I love a roast me !!! I just couldn't be bothered today I was determined I wasn't gonaa stress over anything today since we had a crap day yesterday - so an oven dinner seemed the best option

News flash - eldest son has just got back from his rugby match - he's been in the pub with his mates !!!
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1571296 wrote: I love a roast me !!! I just couldn't be bothered today I was determined I wasn't gonaa stress over anything today since we had a crap day yesterday - so an oven dinner seemed the best option

News flash - eldest son has just got back from his rugby match - he's been in the pub with his mates !!!
      Love a roast too but never cook one - hardly much point when its for one! You made the right choice re minimising yer stress for today :goodjob:

What age is your eldest Quests? Rugby and pubs seem to go hand in hand unfortunately

Comment

In other news the Paradise is back on tonight - loved it last year :h

Comment

I love a roast dinner too.Most of the time I just can't be bothered.
          I was just about to ask how old your son is?

Comment

sweetpea29;1571298 wrote: Love a roast too but never cook one - hardly much point when its for one! You made the right choice re minimising yer stress for today :goodjob:

What age is your eldest Quests? Rugby and pubs seem to go hand in hand unfortunately
            He's 16 sweety - 17 in feb - my stomach is in knots !! Is this how people see me ?

Comment

I haven't heard of that one sweetie.
              I'm catching up on Nashville & the good wife while the hubby is out

Comment

celtic-chick;1571300 wrote: I love a roast dinner too.Most of the time I just can't be bothered.
                I was just about to ask how old your son is?
                X post chick

Comment

Quest for the key;1571301 wrote: He's 16 sweety - 17 in feb - my stomach is in knots !! Is this how people see me ?
                  What do ya mean, how people see ye?

Comment

sweetpea29;1571304 wrote: What do ya mean, how people see ye?
                    Sorry sweety - bit of paranoia there !! Just watching my son and his behavior - it's not nice :upset:

You just wonder how people view you after al !!

Bit deep for a Sunday afternoon - apologies :l

Comment

Quest for the key;1571308 wrote: Sorry sweety - bit of paranoia there !! Just watching my son and his behavior - it's not nice :upset:

You just wonder how people view you after al !!

Bit deep for a Sunday afternoon - apologies :l
                      Ah Questy no need to be sorry:l:l Nothing wrong with a bit of deep no matter the day!

Spending our time wondering how people view us is gonna lead to paranoia and negativity- I should know! Queen of wondering n worryin wot others think here!!

Comment

You never know Questy.He might wake up in the morning & realise drinking is not for him.

Comment

celtic-chick;1571311 wrote: You never know Questy.He might wake up in the morning & realise drinking is not for him.
                          Well he's in bed now so hopefully he'll get up with a bad head and not be wanting to do it again !!!

I can smell me apple pie

Comment

The eldest cub is 16. I'd KILL him if he went to a pub.

Backinabit. My father is upsetting mum again - sending rambling texts and emails. Oi vey!
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1571315 wrote: The eldest cub is 16. I'd KILL him if he went to a pub.

Backinabit. My father is upsetting mum again - sending rambling texts and emails. Oi vey!
                              Sadly tips this is the world we live in - its hard to control - short of chaining him in his bed I'm struggling in what to do. We've been very lucky so far - his mates are out every weekend and some of them are on wacky backy too !!! He's only just started going out with his rugby mates after the match. It's just where it stops cos this is just the beginning

Comment

Quest for the key;1571320 wrote: Sadly tips this is the world we live in - its hard to control - short of chaining him in his bed I'm struggling in what to do. We've been very lucky so far - his mates are out every weekend and some of them are on wacky backy too !!! He's only just started going out with his rugby mates after the match. It's just where it stops cos this is just the beginning
                                Ah Questy- must so difficult, know if I was a parent would be worried sick, but as you say it is the world we live in. If ye ban all that activity and be too strict ye could end-up driving him more to it. Don't envy yer job there:l

Comment

Working...
                                X