Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MWO Convention- New York City- August 5, 2006 IS THE DATE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MWO Convention- New York City- August 5. 2006!!!

Brian et al,
    you all are gonna be mad at me... I'm SOOORRYYYY I live in
    Ohioooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    Our last week of vaca is that day. Can I fly in maybe the saturday night and stay through monday? What exactly are tha plans? What is the mtng time? Is the whole thing Sat???? huh? huh????? I'm ousted totally.... this vaca is one booked by my MOTHER IN LAW (Patty, don't start yelling yet) . Tell me what the plans are cuz nothing is written in stone.
    Bec

Comment

We will be doing things on Sunday, Rebecca! It would be so great if you can make it. I will need to meet with happy camper soon to set up an agenda, but we will have a lot of fun- that's for sure! So sorry Allie can't make it to this one, but I'm sure there will be other meetups in the future.

Comment

MOTHER IN LAW

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRR

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian what heck happened to Reenie??

Comment

Just "bumping" this back up to the top so as not to miss updates--August 5 in NYC height of summer heat?????? I am within a few hours' drive and have no qualms about driving to Manhattan (having maneuvered DC traffic for some 20 years) but is it really August 5?????

Ter

Comment

Ter- I know it's going to be hot, but we can't wait until autumn because many people wouldn't be able to make it then. There really is no ideal time, so I just picked a date. Hope you can make it!

Comment

Re: MWO Convention- New York City- August 5, 2006 IS THE DAY

We are going to have so much fun that weekend- who is joining us?!

Comment

Re: MWO Convention- New York City- August 2006!

Can I go?? this sounds like alot of fun!!

Mary Anne

Comment

Mary Anne, Mary Anne!!
                  Yippee!!
                  Of course! EVERYONE CAN COME!
                  Katesmate is still tuning up the Lear, we will be expecting her arrival arm in arm with Tawny and Tiemedownsport and a few stray kangaroos.
                  I'm working on buying my airling ticket. I've been saying that for about a month.
                  hmmm I see a pattern with what I say and what I do........
                  KIDDING!! I'm doing it!!
                  Bec

Comment

I officially bought my ticket!
                    My flight arrives in NY Sat at 12:40something in the afternoon. Guess I cab it to the hotel? Or will you guys be somewhere at that time? I better start entering some cell phone numbers into mine.
                    This is great!
                    Now, what are we doing?.... Talk, confide, gain strength and understanding, I hope. Learn strategies for dealing with situations where drinking is involved, and have some faces to put with all these pages of typing!!!!!!! The accountability factor is huge for me.
                    Wow, I'm just really excited.

Can we go shopping????
                    Bec

Comment

Hi Becca -

Awesome - I have room booked at Hudson Hotel for 120 bucks a night. Should be interesting - still interested in rooming?
                      It is in theater district - sounds like fun .... I think that yes we are going shopping.

Guess better buy cell phone! and soon!

Pansy

Comment

Yes! Pansy, I was completely planning on rooming with ya! Thank you for doing the leg work. I'll get the address, etc. later so I can make sure my cabbie knows where to go!
                        Shopping....heyyyllll ya! I need a new purse. And Hubby has already put in his order for his Nat Shermans. Hopefully Brian can help!
                        Brandy??? you in for this, or what?
                        Ter?

Comment

RJ, I am very new at all this so I may be out of line replying with a new topic but I don't know how else to reach you. I want badly to start your program under the guidence of a doctor but have been unable to find one willing to perscribe topa. I live in Minneapolis. Any suggestions??
                          Mary

Comment

Can I come? I'm in Shoreline CT and would love to drop in for a day!
                            Gloria:h

Comment

Hey Gloria,
                              which day? I think we need to start getting some kind of agenda going, or am I being too structured?
                              We would certainly love to meet you! Just gotta figure out where...when...

Comment

A Sunday would work best for me.... Really though, either Saturday or Sunday from about 10:00 am to about 3:00pm (gotta get home and get the little one down).

So cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X