Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MWO Convention- New York City- August 5, 2006 IS THE DATE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MWO Convention- New York City- August 2006!

ok...I did it. I am arriving at 6:50 pm Friday the 4th. I am staying at the W. Hope I made a good choice! Gina

Comment

Awesome Gina!!!

Pansy

Comment

I'm just back from vacation, and I'll be on the chat tonight. It's so awesome that so many people can come to NYC for our meetup!!!

Comment

YAY GINA!!!!!!!
          Glad to see you back, Brian! Hope you had a great vacation and hope you didn't run into too many tarantulas:lol
          Becca

Comment

welcome back brian!

Comment

Middlepath I'm pretty sure we are going to a Mets game on Sunday- right Brian? He's the man in charge of this whole thing!! :lol

Comment

Hey Mary,

I sent you an ez-mail re: meds. If you don't know how to get it, go back to the main topic board and look in the upper right, you should have a message in your ez-box!

Kathy

Comment

So far the suggested activities for the weekend include an evening cruise around Manhattan, shopping in SoHo, dinner in Little Italy, the Marriott Marquis overlooking Times Square, Grand Central Station, and a Mets baseball game! Any other ideas for our big meetup?

Comment

Ahhh! That sounds like so much fun!! I am still trying to figure out if I can make it!
                    :d
                    Jen

Comment

Brian I'm not sure we can squeeze in any more than that LOL!!

I'm psyched! :rollin

Jenneh bring your topa (yippee!) and get your butt to Buffalo and get on a Jet Blue flight. :h

Comment

DON'T DO LITLLE ITALY WITHOUT ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! I won't be there til Sat., remember. Maybe we can get a table at Rao's?? Kidding! But I do wanna be the one wiping the grease off the fat guy's face, just like the movies... a la Soprano's.
                        Oh boy. Who do I gotta grease to get in?
                        I will practice my New York accent and pray they don't know I'm really Canadian by birth.

Comment

Re

HAHAHA
                          I just love you Becca.
                          In fact, I love you all.
                          :h

Comment

Re: Re

Has anyone heard from Reenie lately? It would be great if she could join us for the meetup.

Comment

Re: Re

Hi Bri!
                              Thanks for organizing everything! Sounds great. I may pass on the Mets game and go on the Rockefeller Center tour at that time instead. I have 3 boys and have had more than my fill of baseball games. Just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone else wanted an alternative....Gina

Comment

Re: Baseball

I've never been to Rockefeller Center. Been to lots of baseball games! Brian, you know I could do either one. I would kind of like to check out Rockefeller Center, I think, at some point anyhow. Going to google it right now.
                                You're gonna be mad at hubby, but he says the stadium is
                                u-g-l-y!
                                Not like his precious Yankee stadium:lol . I've been there. It IS beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X