• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 25th Oct

Morning :waving:

And welcome to POETS day.

How are we all?

Whizzy - hear your backs getting a bit better... REAL good to hear and no doubt my favoruite runner will be up at and at 'em afore long, kung fooooo fighting and all that shtuff!

Sorry been mia - running between two bases or homes and work makes it hard to pop in as much. KInda tiring too - i mean, it's 6.45am on POETS day and I should be out running in the dark, but nope. In me pit. Warm and cosy. :H

love n bugs to yis all!

Comment

Good morning Arseous and all to come

POETS day indeed!

Good to see you popping in, Arsey. Sounds like you have a hectic schedule...

Have a lekker day, folksies!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning all.

It's FRIDAY yipeeeee.It's also a long weekend over here yipeeee.I think I must be wishing my life away waiting for every weekend.

Have a great Friday everybody.

Comment

Good morning Sir D'Arsey, Tipperooo and Chickadeeeeeeeeeeee

Lovely to see you D'Arsey:l

It is absolutely persisting down on the Costa del Tyne and I've got to go to the High Street. :upset:

It's an even longer weekend for you, Chicky. The clocks go forward Sunday so we get an extra hour in bed.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howdy Doody Army !! :waving:
            Chickadee- yes LOVING :h breaking Bad. Series 1&2 done - have to go get 3 & 4 today :yay:

Comment

Morning Satzuma,

Careful your eyeballs don't drop out.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning JC,Satz
                I forgot about the clocks going forward.
                Satz glad your enjoying Breaking Bad.Maybe season 5 might be out in time for xmas so you could get it as a pressie

Comment

Good morning D'ARSEY!!!! MrT, Jacks, Ckick, Satz and all :waving:

D'Arsey so happy to see ye was gettin worried about ye:l Sure it must be a bit hectic living between two places- you're just right to stay on in the pit this morn - ye must be wrecked.

Had a wee lie-on meself- up now and hafta go down town to get a few bits n bobs for weekend. Aunt is going to stay with her friend for weekend whilst Iz away so hafta help her get sorted too! Wont be leaving til later this eve as picking up baby bro from airport then we are making the journey down. Been told the place is BYO drink- so will head to Tesco or lidl for some bottled water n juice! This is gonna be the biggest challenge I've faced since going AF so will hafta be well prepared.

Comment

Morning Sweetypea,
                    I'm still sitting here waiting for the energy to leave the house...........mind you if yer nipping unto town could you get me some milk/cancel a standing order at the BS/nip into Boots and get me some handcream/ and then generally wander round looking at clothes I can't afford........................then come back and tell me.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1573322 wrote: Morning Sweetypea,
                      I'm still sitting here waiting for the energy to leave the house...........mind you if yer nipping unto town could you get me some milk/cancel a standing order at the BS/nip into Boots and get me some handcream/ and then generally wander round looking at clothes I can't afford........................then come back and tell me.
                      :H No bother Jacks!!

Superdrug do a great hand cream btw!!

Comment

sweetpea29;1573325 wrote: :H No bother Jacks!!

Superdrug do a great hand cream btw!!
                        OK nip in there as well. They've got a 2 for one offer on their make up I think. Have a look at that as well.

Then when Mr JC comes in for his tea.................finds me zorsted on the settee and no dinner...............I can tell him what I've been up to.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good afternoon armyites

JackieClaire;1573257 wrote: It is absolutely persisting down on the Costa del Tyne and I've got to go to the High Street. :upset:

It's an even longer weekend for you, Chicky. The clocks go forward Sunday so we get an extra hour in bed.
                          Glad you mentioned about the clocks JC, I'd completely forgotten. Could definitely use an extra hour. I've been sleeping loads every night. Thought it was the beer, so I've actually cut down a bit, but it made no difference. Think it must be all the exercise that's tiring me out instead. Still gonna try and stay on the reduced beer intake though.

Another lovely morning in Oxfordshire, but it was persisting down here too earlier on and me gutter's still overflowing. Just had a quote for ?100 to clear it e-mailed to me. They can persist off.

Oh...and I got that book you recommended in the post from Amazon this morning - The Dog Listener. Gonna have a read of it when I get a chance.

Hope you enjoy your shopping and everyone has a great day, whether it's a POETS day for you or not. Good to see you showing your face arseous.

Comment

JackieClaire;1573322 wrote: Morning Sweetypea,
                            Ambushing threads here. JC, the Grauniad had a story about chocmint crisps (or maybe even mintchoc) crisps - perhaps put that on your shopping list too. Then taste & tell.
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Ah... a fellow South African! And from the same province to boot.

:wavin: DTD!
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X