Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 26th October

Good morning, folksies

Lovely clear day in Stellenbosch. Pity about the wind, but hopefully it'll settle during the course of the day. Have to drop off the eldest cub in an hour. He's going to a friend's b'day party. They're going tobogganing (sp?). Other than that just a couple of errands to run.

Have a lekker Saturday, Army.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

I'm sorry you have wind Tipps... I hope you'll resolve the issue!!! :H

Off back to sleep... had to wake up to put my ear plugs in as there is SNORING going on... gah! :upset:

Comment

Good morning Tips and Zen

We have a severe weather warning of high winds and gales this weekend Tips. Could you manage to send some Saffa warmth over in our gales?

Zen I am with you on the snoring It was bad here last night:upset:

I am not getting much sleep as I think my body had got used to the painkillers and now I am not able to exercise QED! Although pain level really improving so I am in grateful mode.

Have a great Saturday Army

Comment

Zenstyle;1573793 wrote: I'm sorry you have wind Tipps... I hope you'll resolve the issue!!! :H

Off back to sleep... had to wake up to put my ear plugs in as there is SNORING going on... gah! :upset:

See you on the flip side, ZennieButt.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

anon;1573797 wrote: Good morning Tips and Zen

We have a severe weather warning of high winds and gales this weekend Tips. Could you manage to send some Saffa warmth over in our gales?

Zen I am with you on the snoring It was bad here last night:upset:

I am not getting much sleep as I think my body had got used to the painkillers and now I am not able to exercise QED! Although pain level really improving so I am in grateful mode.

Have a great Saturday Army
          Morning, Whizzie :l

I can send you some warm thoughts?

Glad to hear you're slowly on the mend. It's pretty serious though, considering how long it will take to heal. Those painkillers are necessary, but can be very dangerous. I had to wean mum off Tramacet (version of Tramadol) earlier this year on doctor's orders. She was developing tolerance and some dependence.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Cheeses, Mrs. A. I was just having a squiz at the Gaurdain website and saw this: Britain braces for stormy weather | UK news | theguardian.com

Better batten down the hatches!
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I noticed no difference in the pain when taking the maximum dose of tramadol and codeine. Hated the side effects. Perhaps those drugs were like my drinking history i hated the taste but stuck at it:upset:

Anyway not taking any painkillers now.

I love it that you look at the Guardian Tips as it is my favourite newspaper.

Comment

Have I turned some of you lot into newspaper readers?

Tip - unfair that you have sunshine. Theewaterskloof area is overcast, rainy.

Have a good day, all!
                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

We have very few really good local news websites, Whizzie. Their coverage is also too... urmmmmm... local :H

I gave up on the idea of running errands in town. It is the commemoration of the founding of Stellenbosch. The commons (Die Braak) is packed and there was no parking. For those who are bored enough: Stellenbosch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1573806 wrote: Have I turned some of you lot into newspaper readers?

Tip - unfair that you have sunshine. Theewaterskloof area is overcast, rainy.

Have a good day, all!
                    :wavin: DTD. You're practically a stone's throw away. Pretty amazing how the weather can change if you just go over the Franschoek pass.

Now we'll have the rest of the Army off to Google earth

Now that I've abbreviated your username, I'm reminded of R2D2 :H. Too many sci-fi movies when I was younger.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And if Google Earth crashes today it'll all be our fault

R2D2 - eish, took me back many years
                      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooooo, DTdoooooooooooooo, Our Whizzy. Nighty night Zennifer.

I will have ample time to do googling today as it seems there's something wrong with the TV it's only showing sport.

Question of the day................is Grand Prix a sport?
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all.
                          It looks like its going to be a blustery day here.
                          Here is a video sake123 posted on another thread.Just for the weekend that's in it.Made me laugh so much.Thanks sake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZ6K21wvZM[/video]]Andy and Amy's Haunted House - YouTube

Comment

Morning Chickadee.

Going to give it a lewk.

:H:H:H Brilliant.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning gang !
                              Was having a lovely lie in & Mr ( very irritating early riser ) Satz woke me with some stupid 1st world issue.
                              I think it was "where's the bread you took out of the freezer" ?
                              Men have died for less ...................

Comment

Working...
                              X