Army Thread Sunday 27th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1574376 wrote: Must go make coffee --- every shaggin thing you could IMAGINE in the hotel room 'cept a kettle!!!

Oh --- best laugh of the hols ---- on our way back from Marrakech Joe wanted a pee --- followed a whole load of guys into the bog ----- 'cept 'twasn't the bog --- 'twas the Mosque:H:H
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :H:H:H
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1574370 wrote: :H:H You sayin I talk to much --- HUH? HUH???? Wanna fight Mrs???:H
      I used to knit somethin with circular needles ---- think it was all-in-one baby jackets or something........ How's Breaking Bad going Benjy? Don't TELL me if you've finished Season 5, still haven't seen the last episodes!
      Ah here !! No -I still have to 'work' :H
      Seasons I & 2 only.
      Went & bought 3,4,5, yesterday - ?50 - but that's me alko brain - buy in bulk and squirrel them away - then overdose in a few nights :H

Comment

mollyka;1574370 wrote: :H:H You sayin I talk to much --- HUH? HUH???? Wanna fight Mrs???:H
        Can we make the handbags at dawn, Thursday late on, as I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a new handbag and that's when I get paid.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Welcome back Molls.Sounds like you had a ball

Comment

mollyka;1574390 wrote: FFS -- you'da got them free in the library ----- extravagant minx you:H:H
            Jazus-never even thought of that FFS :upset:

Comment

mollyka;1574392 wrote: :H:H ridiculous woman --- I cudda got you a real genuine fake for 5 quid:H

Thanks Chickster --- it was really really good alright --- and even tho I've done shed-loads of sober holidays -- this one.... I dunno..... it just didn't figure....... it wasn't a single moment of 'amn't I great doing this sober' --- it was ------- just what I do..... if that makes sense ---- and what a joy to be just bollixed from a late night flight and not that fidgety anxious way I used to come home --- take about two days to get back into the real world --- it's truly magic!
              Joe's just gone to get some beef for dinner the sprogs'll prolly descend for something later......
              How are you doing anyway? Finding life good or tricky?
              Good so far.Thanks for asking.I thought I needed a drink last night but I just stuffed my face full of cake :blush:I've started to take kudzu & gaba at night.Seems to be working so far

Comment

celtic-chick;1574396 wrote: Good so far.Thanks for asking.I thought I needed a drink last night but I just stuffed my face full of cake :blush:I've started to take kudzu & gaba at night.Seems to be working so far
                Good job that woman.

I didn't take either used L-Glut a few times but not the other stuff.

Reckon cake is a godsend at times.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1574401 wrote: Good job that woman.

Not good for the waist line though.But I'll deal with that when I get the drinking under control.

Comment

celtic-chick;1574410 wrote: Not good for the waist line though.But I'll deal with that when I get the drinking under control.
                    Yep there is that but one thing at a time or we get a bit confuzzled about what we're doing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1574401 wrote: Good job that woman.

God yes -I ate a whole tea brack my first night AF - was so stuffed couldn't even think about wine:H

Comment

I'd better go do something vaguely normal here. Like shower and go out somewhere
                        Later gaters

Comment

Just stuck the kettle on...........any one fancy a cup of tea or cawffee.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

We're grand.

The luvverly Jenz is off to Scotland with her BF tomorrow. She's been in Edinburgh all week covering for a manager up there so has to come back pack her suitcase to go back again. I think this is getting serious.

Son and heir working mad hours and it's not even Christmas. Do you know he's not a bother him living at home and he gives us money.

Mr JC off next door to watch the match (Sunderland/Newcastle).

And I'm lewking through Christmas catalogues for some ideas for pressies.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh the boyfriend.She mentions his name at least once in every sentence.

Meant to say the other week, congrats to Jilly on her Candianship.

Mind tell the two J's they're supporting Newcastle ....................or there'll be trouble.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hellllooooooooooooooooo Molly, lovely to see you back, dead jealous of your jollies!

Sorry I fell off the pooter for a bit but took the hound out for a run then got sidetracked downstairs, including by our lovely elderly neighbour who would like us to go and have lunch with her since our dishwasher is broken and hers isn't - think she just wants the company really.

Am all ahead of meself having been up what feels like all night.

Morning to those I missed earlier
                                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X