y'all following me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y'all following me?

I accidentally dropped about 2 "craploads of garlic" in one of the dishes I was making on Sunday and thought, Determinator would like it "just as is."

I think of Lushy always when I am cooking, we share recipe ideas and she got me hooked on the food network!!

Beaches when ever I am thinking about being on the ocean and when I am thinking about NY.

Precious when I am thinking about "if I had a daughter!"

Irish, when I see white kitties running around, it would have freaked me out to see a lime headed kitty though!

I think of Mrs. Macks when I see or hear Elvis stuff! My dad is a big Elvis fan, so he was brought up on Sunday!

Judie when I see a kayak . . we have a yellow one in the rafters of our garage.

Think of all of you if I want to stop at the liquor store and you help me say NOOOOOOOO!!

xo, Mary

Comment

y'all following me?

My daughter's favorite word is duck, she says it ALL the time. ALL THE TIME.

And the crapload of garlic is simply now "The Determinator" as an ingredient

Pansy bought me a Happycamper mug and T-shirt for bed!!! The shirt has a wine stain on it that didn't come out and now I feel like the biggest loser...

I think of Precious when I have to go number 1 (PP). :H

I am sure I have several more that I will remember!
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

y'all following me?

LOL, I am sure PP will be honored. And now I will think of her everytime I do too. Darn you Happy......
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

y'all following me?

Yup me too, thanks a lot Happy.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

y'all following me?

My toddler is also saying Duck now, a favorite word...what's with the duck???
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

y'all following me?

No problem guys.

I'm sure PP will be the most "pissed" LOL.
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

y'all following me?

Camper you are a riot!!!

Sammys

Comment

Working...
                X