This pregnancy is going to kill me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so insane- I really hope you get to see grandson on Sunday. I don't have a good feeling about it unfortunately. Simey, what is his rationale for disliking you so much? Because of the drinking? I don't get it. Man if my hubby tried to stop me from letting my mom from seeing my kid he would have a frying pan cracked on his head. I can't believe she is letting him control her in this manner. I hope she comes to her senses and leaves him. If she decides to stay with you will she bring both kids? That would be wonderful. I hope she comes. If not yes tread lightly and never let her think you are the "enemy". Do you know any of their neighbors or friends that could clue you into what is going on over there? :h
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hap, He does have intense hate towards me, I think yhis is because I encourage Noelle to be a strong woman and not to put up with any crap out of him. He has thrown the drinking card at me calling me a alcoholic c_t and wh_e. Noelle is fully aware that since Jan 26 of this year I have not been drunk. If she tells him this I don't know. His family get togethers consist of drinking games and family (I kid you not, talent shows) and all followed by amongest each other fighting. I just talked to my Mother about something she said Noelle just called. She told me Noelle was crying (again) because Malcolm said when he got home she was to call me and read the 25 reasons why he didn't like me in front of him so he could make sure she does it. Do I get equal time? Why can't he tell me? Because he is a coward. A bully to women and children, I know his kind. This guy actually spent time at work today compiling a list ???? He works for the Federal Goverment. Feel good about thoses tax dollars folks? It is the most insane thing, Noelle shared today something that crushed my heart. Last night in the heat of argument he said either you stop talking to your Mom or I'm telling Caden. That no one in his life loves him! The little boy is 5 years old what kind of damage could that do to his little heart. This is what I'm dealing with a basically insane indivivual. I shudder to think what that little boy has heard, he is very bright and hears everything you think he dosen't. He has a very tender little heart. No more cryinganymore today. I am very resourceful, I will figure out away. I always do.
      Thanks for listening, I don't know what I'd do without you guys!
      Mary

Comment

OMG he is so sick. That is all I can say.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Mary, you are resourceful and you are strong. I'm mad. He is a coward - a bully who only picks on people weaker than him. That's why he wants your daughter pregnant - he knows how weak she is emotionally when her hormones flare, giving him more control. He also knows how helpless you feel when you can't have any contact with her - it's the only way he can control you. Maybe you should refuse to listen to any of it

Seek some legal advice. It has got to be mental abuse saying that kind of thing to a five year old. Your daughter is at least in an emotional state and can not be reasoned with right now - don't try. Maybe there is something legal you can do - like having his you-know-what sliced off and shoved down his throat. That's legal in some states, isn't it? Of course, guys like him usually have a real small one. But, I digress. . .

Honey, I'd love to come over there and slap the shi& out of him and give that grandson a great big hug.

Comment

Dear Simey,
            I hate to be so serious..but here is what I think, for what it's worth..I think you and your family need an intervention. You need help with this. It i s too serious and it looks like you all can't do it alone, as hard as you try Dear. You need prfessional involvement, at least advice, and maybe some kind of family showdown, intervention. Do you have a therapist? Does your daughter? This is truly very worrisome...

I've just been dealing with some serious problems myself lately.... We all need outside help at times.

Comment

don't mean to but in here as I am new on site......but could not help it when reading what this sob is threatening to do to a five year old, I can only imagine what he is doing mentally to your poor daughter.

I had a controlling husband like this one and it was not until I got up the courage to leave him and seek help via therapy that it all became CLEAR they make you feel like poo and that you are worthless, as my therapist said "it's like a tap dripping at first you hear but over time you no longer hear it" but the effects are so damaging. I'm with chrysa get her someone to talk to even it is privately for now until she understands what is happening.

Comment

I agree about an intervention- she is so brainwashed and must feel so bad about herself she doesn't know what is up or down. She can't make good decisions for her kids either. Someone needs to step in and do something. That guy is a madman and never should have been a father, or a husband, or a human being.

Comment

I am very sorry for this situation. I have to agree with the posts above.

xoxoxo to the bear.

Comment

Popeye;127711 wrote: Hi Simeybear.
                    Things don't sound too healthy in your daughter's household.
                    In fact the boy seems to be a bit of a nutter.
                    I've no time for control freaks. They are insecure bullies and of no use to anyone.
                    Sorry. I'm just speaking my mind.
                    I 100% agree with Popeye.

:l Mary :l

Comment

Hi Simey,
                      What an awfull situation for you all? It must be so so hard to know what to do.
                      Thinking of you
                      Suz
                      Suz
                      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

What's this bully's nemesis? Simey you need to find out

Simey,

What's this bully's nemesis? You've gota fight fire with fire. Find his weakest point(s). You say you've got money, use it to hire a reputable private detective to help dig up what this dirt bag is about. With that info you will have the advantage. Its well worth a try. Then get professional guidance, a councellor can at the same time act as a professionally recognised witness to whats going on. You need this stuff professionally logged. Also, just as you write and tell us whats happening, keep detailed notes yourself. The time will come to use it all.
                        A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Simey, You have a real f**k on your hands. i don't understand people and what motivates some of them. life is so short. stay strong for your daughter. In so many ways it is up to her. Wishing you well. wish i could do more.Rudemama

Comment

Working...
                          X