the 25 reasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 25 reasons

'zactly. One day, your daughter IS going to get your strength and leave the scumbag and YOU are going to gain all your lovely grand-children and your daughter ! You'd better believe it, we're all praying for it!

xxxx

Comment

the 25 reasons

Oh, Mar, I am so sorry. You are so strong and indeed at some point your daughter will realize that enough is enough. Maybe she is so frightened she sees no alternative at the moment. Lots of prayers and lots of visualizing you with her and your grandbabies enjoying life together.

He sounds more than just horrible, he sounds like he has anger and security issues that may be too far gone to deal with him at all!

peace and love,
      Mary

Comment

the 25 reasons

This guy sounds a bit asperger syndrome if you ask me.
        Check it out.

Comment

the 25 reasons

Simey,

After reading your further post I am very frightened for your grandson and your daughter. Is there anyway you can go get her and bring them home? With her being pregnant and already hitting her I would be in fear for Noelle's next unborn. Call a few battered womens shelters and see if there is anything that can be done.

I am deeply saddened by this and pray for you and your family. I wish I could reach through this connection and give you a big hug!

I unfortunately see this all the time because my brother fosters children and all the kids he has coming through his home usually start from situations just like this. It really and truly breaks my heart that there are some people that perpetrate violance on thier family, particularly a small child. No matter how this ends up that little boy is going to remember it all.

God bless and you are in my prayers.

Chris
          Hablur

Comment

the 25 reasons

Hab, it is my biggest fear that this little boy is going to remember what should be the beat time of his life with these memories. I had a terrible childhood. I know. My girl being in the RN would be to embarrased to go to a shelter. She see's abuse victims at the hospital. She is 75 miles away and home alone everyday. I have told her a million times put the kids in the car. I'll have everyting out within 3 hours with movers. Hab I came to a conclusion today ,like we have triggers to drink, I'm am one of his triggers to go nuts on her. So I have asked my Mom(the go between) to have her set up a private email account to contact me. I can't call he has blocked my home phone as well as my cell. Right now I just keep thinking /praying for about a positive outcome.
            Thanks for caring
            Mar

Comment

Working...
            X