• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am sorry...

Luv you Kel, whatever you decide.......
    sigpicXXX

Comment

i am sorry...

i refuse to stay on the booze...i want off...i am gonna try my hardest...

for Mum and Mum2 (Betty Boop)
      http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

i am sorry...

What I hang on to are those days when I am AF or those days when I successfully moderate. I let myself feel good about the positive changes I've made. Before finding this place, I let guilt consume me and that made matters so much worse. I know that its unhealthy and just plain stupid when I drink too much. But what I'm learning to do (thanks to all of the wonderful advice here) is let it go, and let tomorrow be another new beginning in a life where alcohol does not have the upper hand. You can do this, and if you slip, forgive yourself and keeping moving forward. Good luck!

Julie

Comment

i am sorry...

Hi Kel,
          Like Simeybear said, there is no shame in telling anyone that you don't want to drink.
          Believe it or not, it's not obligatory. I'm sure you grandmother would be delighted to hear that you are trying to better yourself.

Comment

i am sorry...

Hi Existence ...remeber you dont have to go back to the start...you fell of this new path TEMPORARILY so jump back on where you left off..hope you have a lovely clear thinking AF weekend.
            Eat healthy, plan some nice things for you and believe in yourself

no room for beating yourself up...that should be banned!

good Luck

cassy

Comment

i am sorry...

hey everyday is a new day and sometimes we learn from bad experiences at least you recognise that you want to change and youve been doing absolutley fabs one hiccup wont stop you we all understand and everyday i say to my self it could have been me we are all sailing so close to the wind who knows what could happen to push me over but if it happens i know everyone on here will support me just as we are you. you have inspired others your posts make me giggle so you are part of my support network hows that then you supporting a 47 year old drunken mother of 4 see you deserve an OBE

Comment

Working...
              X