The Men on This Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Men on This Site

Happy, nothing sucked about your thread...it was touching...and thank you! Dx is trying to get me to work on my self esteem by accepting good things that either happen to me or people say about me...I used to reject them for some crummy reason. but now I smile and say thank you. yes, the guys on this site are really wonderful people and I'm so pleased to be getting to know them even if there are no where near as easy on the eyes as the rest of the crew
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Men on This Site

Landsharkman...did we get him?
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Men on This Site

Nick c...Another fellow fisherman....We hide everywhere...
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

The Men on This Site

Yup, good men are all over the place!

Pans

Comment

The Men on This Site

Big hugs to all the men...
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

The Men on This Site

Wow, what a VERY nice thread. Thank you all so much. This realy helped make my day.
              Hablur

Comment

The Men on This Site

Yes, there are a few honorable men.

Comment

The Men on This Site

I'm new here but I'm with Beaches on this! but hey we are a bunch of dynamite women as well.
                  If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

The Men on This Site

sounds like a movie
                    truly in a couple of weeks of lurking here )I'm not sure of everyone's gender but thanks everyone you are all terrific:goodjob:
                    If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

The Men on This Site

UGH Landsharkman sorry!!!! And Nick too! :xxx:
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

The Men on This Site

Happy (and all the othe wonderful women on this site), thanks for the wonderful note!! Man or women, I cherish the fact that I can come to this site for unconditional support and understanding.

Thanks again and I am proud to call you all my friends..
                        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

The Men on This Site

We've been/are such sh@#'s to almost everyone else in our lives when we were/are drinking, and now because we are turning over a new leaf, trying to keep sober and real, the true "us" comes out. Thanks to you ALL, the support and comfort must be working!!

Love,
                          :racer:

Comment

The Men on This Site

Yes.... thanks to all the wonderful men here! You all add lots of spice (and garlic) to an otherwise often hormone-infested website! Ah... balance.

Allie:thanks:
                            What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

The Men on This Site

Check out the AB's thread. Paddy has some great news.
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

The Men on This Site

:bump:
                                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                                X