• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzard

He got out from under the sack?

Comment

Lizzard

OLd Chinese culture said a house with a lizard is blessed. I think it is because they eat so many insects

Comment

Lizzard

I definately will not kill the lizzard. He is kinda cute but I did move the paper bag he was under and walked away for a minute and now do not see him. I am sure he has not gone far though. The broom is about the best idea but seems like it would be traumatic to the little guy. He is bound to be hungry and thirsty though. I will think about it again tomorrow. I just want the guy outside and happy and have wishful thinking that it will suddenly happen with no effort required from me.

Glad to know they are good luck!

The kitties do not know about the visitor.

Comment

Lizzard

Ducky,

I sort of agree with Tawny - as long as it is a little lizard - but maybe a little lizard would get bigger!!! I guess it is wild though, and I know how you feel about wild animals being free. Besides, your Tom will kill it and eat it. That happened to the mice I "saved" from one of my classrooms - I felt really bad.

Be brave and follow the advice of hablur ... who I just found out was a man (on another thread). You can do it Ducky .... Can't wait to hear how it went. LOL

Hugs,
          Pansy

Comment

Lizzard

Hi Ducky,

We were posting at the same time. Do you know what kind of lizard it is?

Pans

Comment

Lizzard

I will research that and get back to you!

Comment

Lizzard

Okay .... maybe you can get him to come up with food ... I know they like heat.

Pans

Comment

Lizzard

Lucky is he one of those icky blue tail ones?They are so fast. It would be hard to catch

Comment

Lizzard

This is what he looks like sorta- he has polka dots on him though. And he is a fast sucker.

Comment

Lizzard

Hi Simey,

I think Ducky needs to lure him out - and maybe direct him toward the door? You see how nice Ducky is ... does not want to scare it with a broom. Maybe create a sort of sluice so if he follows it to food or heat, he is almost outside? Too bad poor lizard is not smart enough to stay with Ducky where it would be spoiled rotten!

Mar - your doggy story made me laugh yesterday!

Hugs to all the animal people,
                      Pans

Comment

Lizzard

Wow Ducky,

I am not that familiar with lizards. How big is he?

Pans

Comment

Lizzard

About 12 inches I would say.

Comment

Lizzard

Throw a towel over him. He'll think it's night time and won't panic. Then you can pick him up, kiss him on the head and release him outside.

Comment

Lizzard

tawnyfrog;128756 wrote: Throw a towel over him. He'll think it's night time and won't panic. Then you can pick him up, kiss him on the head and release him outside.
                              I'm attracted to smart women, ya know.

This worked on me once, too.

Comment

Lizzard

OMG!! Call animal control!! That's bigger than anything I want to tangle with. I will not make a joke here. Lucky needs help
                                M

Comment

Working...
                                X