Lizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzard

Hi Pans, I really hate anything like that, goes back forever. She is nice that she wants to save it, but I would be afraid he would return. My neighbor has a problem with snakes. I don't Thank Heavens, but I think it has something to do with the dogs. My neighbor on the other hand has cats. Pans glad you enjoyed the Reardon story he is neutured but somehow gets turned on when you dance,no parties in my house. Can you imagine the lawsuit?
    Smiles
    Mar

Comment

Lizzard

Mar ... lol. Animals do funny things. I saved some mice at school - we kept them in an aquarium. At the end of the year, I took them home where they essentially became "cat" TV. Months later, I came home and found that they were "gone." I felt SOOO bad.

Ducky - I would listen to Tawny. She lives in OZ and knows all about these things. He just wants out ... maybe use a big towel!!

Waiting for report,
      Pans

Comment

Lizzard

I am not afraid of bees or spiders or anything but lizards are erratic and unpredictable. So are birds and mice. I have had plenty of those in the house too because the cats would bring them in through the kitty cat door. I used to live in an area with security people that drove around and I would call them and pay to have them come deal with the issue but I cannot do that where I live now. UGH! Maybe the frog's idea would work. I may be talking about this a week from now...

Comment

Lizzard

Ducky,

Maybe you do not have to kiss him on the head.

Just a thought,
          Pans

Comment

Lizzard

Ducky,

Frog's idea WILL work. She knows about this stuff being from OZ.

Try it and I will wait to hear ... you can call me if you want to for support!
            Pans

Comment

Lizzard

I would have no issue picking him up with my bare hands if he would just stay still. Maybe I can put out a bowl of vodka and he will pass out from the drink. That sounds like a good idea.

Comment

Lizzard

I don't even mind the kiss on the head if he does not squirm.

Comment

Lizzard

Honest this happened once, I brought home a bag of potting soil a little frog jumped out. Scared the crap out of me dogs went nuts. I never did find that thing. I think he withered up and died. I dont like bugs birds anything at all reptile like. shudder to think of it. Lucky call petsmart and see if they have somrthing to lure it? worth a try. Else you won't be able to sleep tonight
                  mar

Comment

Lizzard

Ducky,

You are making me laugh with your talk of paying a security guard to deal with a mouse! Yet, I am pathologically afraid of bees (I stepped on one once) and wasps (I have read that they are the only species biologists cannot find a purpose for??).

And Fan - how big a towel do I need? lol

Okay, Ducky - I am here supporting you!!
                    Pans

Comment

Lizzard

What part of the house is it in? can you get him with the kitchen faucet spray? Stun him and move him. Or my choice shoot him.
                      Sorry lizzard lovers

Comment

Lizzard

Ducky,

I do not think that buying vodka would be helpful. Get a BIG towel and try what Tawny said. Shut all the doors you can in the house. Maybe even try a small blanket. You could practically drag him outside then.

Hugs,
                        Pans

Comment

Lizzard

Simey, LMAO

Comment

Lizzard

More,

I am so glad that I popped on today - been doing too much work and now I am laughing out loud (really!). And look, my avatar already pales in comparison!

Hugs,
                            Pans

Comment

Lizzard

No size towel necessary.

Just say "leave."

Comment

Lizzard

Ducky, I'm on the edge of my seat. what's next. I'm supposed to be taking this computer apart. Greg is bring home a new one. But I can't until I find out what happens with you. I can see his face, a woman you don't know has a lizzard in her house you don't know where but had to stay to the conclusion. Uh Huh

Comment

Working...
                                X