Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I always think this thread is a fun one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lushy..I too loved that movie....secret... because I gave up the love of my life ...

A different career? mmmm..since I just happened into mine...and have pondered so many things...God...tough question...

I would prefer to be The Pope..but as a female..after having had my children.. but with the total ability to heal whomever I touched

Comment

I would really love to be a dietian. I'm passionate about how we fuel our bodys to be the best that we can be... Always was interested and do myself practice what I preach(alcohol really made all my efforts backslide in a really big way though) Not Now !!!!
      Favourite Movie would have to be "Radio". It is a heartwarming true story that will humble you... It is a great family movie. I too really loved "Beaches". Wasn't Bette Midler awesome !!! As usual..
      Enjoyed the thread Elizabeth Thanks alot.
      ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

OMG.....I totally meant duck head. I am so embarrased ducky. Dont tell anybody I made that mistake.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

SORRY, TO LATE...

LUCKY IS A DICK HEAD..

HA HA HA
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Too laaaaaaaaaate Gabbsters!!! Ha, ha, ha! Now I peeeed myself! Lucky's a cat with a dick head having an avatar with a duck head haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(this one goes into the bloopers of MWO!)
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

OK, favorite movie - Captain Corelli's Mandoline.

Job in my next life - Animal vet (like in the series I used to watch when I was a kid - All creatures great and small (remember? James Herriott, the Doctor up in Yorkshire?)
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Hi all,
                oh Elizabeth I loved Flight of the Wild Geese. I watched it over and over when I was a teenager because it was one of the only videos we had in a house full of men and I still sing the theme to this day "Sad are the eyes that have no tears, the flight of the Wild Geese..."
                I would loved to have been a nurse, still want to sing in a musical or write a book.
                I think Jody Foster is a great actress and I love her films especially Panic Room when she's trying to get the phone from under the bed ahhhhhh.

Comment

Paddy, I am sorry to hear you peeed yourself. Sometimes that happens to me but not that often.

Irish, I see this made your morning as well. Happy I could be a part of that.

But Lucky.....I DID NOT mean to call you a dick head. That name I only use for my ex. In fact I even programmed it in that way on my cell phone. You should see it. When he calls - Dick Head comes up on the little screen thingie and it plays this stupid little song with it. That way I can decide wheather I wanna answer it or not from a distance. Pretty smart eh???

Lucky.....you are a duck head not a dick head. That was just a simple typo that means I a new nail job.
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

If I could be successful at it, I'd be a writer. It's what I always wanted to do, and I have managed to publish a couple of poems, but I don't have the talent or the attention span for a novel. Or maybe I'd review movies.

Favorite movie (I actually keep a running list). Probably Godfather I & II. My favorite movie of this year was "Little Children."

Comment

Yes Mrs. Macks with Bette Midler

I love the MWO Blooper!!! The Duck with a dick head HOW FUNNY>
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Would have loved to have been a doctor, but not clever enough,
                        but I'm very happy in my chosen career.
                        Favourite film, one amongst many,Muriel's wedding, also on the beach.

Comment

Ha, Ha, Ha!!!! The Duck now has a new nickname. Love it Gabby!!!
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

OK, you can all pipe down now.

Comment

Not a chance Dicky. It's called payback......
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

FOR WHAT?

Comment

Working...
                                X