Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I always think this thread is a fun one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate my job as a welder. I would just like to stay home and tend to my house and kids. I'm so tired of working.But if I really had to work I would like to work outside with animals. I don't watch many movies but The Color Purple kinda stands out in my mind. Bird

Comment

Career: owner/chef of a small exclusive and very quirky restaurant decorated profus2ely with antique swords. YOu could eat from your private jacuzzi. In the summertime you can eat from the indoor/outdoor pool infested with a startling array of aquatic lifeforms.

Fav movie: Matrix. parts 1 2 and 3 !!!!! Dx even bought me the screenplay and "making of the matrix" DVD set.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

I would eat at your restaurant D, though not in the jacuzzi as I'd probably spill my food.

I'd like to be one of those people that climbs up in trees and trims the branches. I always loved climbing trees as a kid.

pixie
        AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

I would definitely change careers. Believe it or not, I'm a damn bartender. Been doing it for five years. But my dream job is a chef, pastry chef to be exact. I'm going to school in the fall to major in culinary arts so maybe my dream isn't to far away after all.
          Holly

Comment

Lucky, you're not a sissy dick head with a quack. Now be nice to yourself and work on a healthy self concept.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

I think I love you gabby! xoxoxox

Comment

D...I loved the Matrix ....I also loved Lord of the Rings. I want to be a writer. I loved "What about Bob?" with Bill Murray

Comment

I've always had a dream of owning my own business. I love to cook and I love to craft combining the two would be a dream. Currently I am getting a bunch of work done on my house so I can have my own little "lab" downstairs to experiment. I'm a chemist by profession now and enjoy it, I just don't feel like I get to scratch my creative itch enough.

My favorite movie: The Big Lebowski
                  Suddenly I see
                  This is what I want to be
                  suddenly I see
                  Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

I've always wanted to be a writer working in some sort of community of super-smart people, maybe a think tank or research institute. I'm a massage therapist now, and love it. It's very peaceful, clients are happy, and I get to leave work at work!

Favorite movie: Three Musketeers (1974)
                    "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Racehorse trainer or Mountaineer..neither on the career list though.

and the film, not big or clever, but still very silly, "Weekend at Bernies". The bit when they take him waterskiing still makes me cry laughing.

Comment

The whole dick head thing really made me laugh. The people I work with (in my non dream career) think I"m nuts. I used to have lots of ambition and lots of career success and dreams - now I can't imagine having others expect me to do anything on their time frame in a manner that they prescribe. I do have a "job" I like - I rent vacation property in Mexico.
                        Wait a minute....Is this the job or movie thread?
                        Recently I got a real kick out of Little Miss Sunshine, didn't get Friends with Money. laughed at Night at the Museum and otherwise have only seen Disney flicks.
                        My old faves are Steel Magnolias, Shakespeare in Love, The Lion in Winter.
                        Mama T.
                        Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

Lucky, that is the cutest avator that I have ever seen here. Keep it forever!!!! And I love you back.
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Gabby, smooching Lucky's tail does not take away the fact you named her dickhead. And for that I love you.
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

HA HA HA... SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO LAUGH, AHEM, RIGHT..

HA HA HA HA HA..
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

HA HA HA, THAT WAS SO FUNNY...
                                NO, I SHOULDN'T LAUGH, AND I'M NOT GOING TO, ITS NOT RIGHT.... I'M TRYING NOT TO LAUGH...

PWHOAH, PWHOAH, SPLUTTER, COUGH, AHEM..

SORRY DUCK, BUT, HA HA HA HA
                                A F F L..
                                Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
                                X