Question Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time

Hi Existence, so glad they are doing well.....seeing his picture made me very very broody, my youngest is two now.....but unfortunatly there be no more, anyway i think 5 is enough...lots of hugs Lisa XX
    Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Question Time

I am single and have never heard of the term "Pull" before. I'll have to start using that, it's an interesting expression.
      Holly

Comment

Question Time

I just saw a pregnant woman today with a big brood with her. She is giving birth next week with her 7th kid. That's for another debate but I could not believe how calm she was and how well behaved the kids were. She was all alone with them walking down the street. I would need a very large gun for myself.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Question Time

"Pull" is a UK term for "pick up".

Existence, are you trying to pull on MWO?

Comment

Question Time

Hi Happy, its not that bad having 5 or 7 kids, you just need to be organised and patient.....I am very lucky all my kids are very placid and laid back....plus you need a time out step....and if anything the kids are very patient with me and Macks xx
            Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Working...
            X