Ridiculous

Rocky - who lead??

Comment

Ridiculous

Barb... I'm sure it was not me...
        Control the Mind

Comment

Ridiculous

Got plowed one night & fell onto the bed. Didn't want to be sick, so I opened the 2nd floor window by my bed & stuck my head out for fresh air. Was awakened the next morning by a passing, noisy truck & I was hanging half way out the window! Had I been any further out the window, I literally would have fallen out! To make matters worse, I lived just a few feet off a very busy street & must have been seen, passed out, hanging out the window, by dozens of people. Egads :H

Comment

Ridiculous

haha rodehard

Your story, username, and avatar are hilarious. I look forward to reading more of your posts. :H
            where does this go?

Comment

Ridiculous

Oh my...

I could just imagine the visual -- what we have done to ourselves when wasted...

there is a quote "God protects babies and drunks...." not sure if that is an AA quote but the fact that you did not fall out of that window is amazing.

I one time drank on a flight from PA to AZ I was in 1st class and was chatting and drinking with the guy next to me... and had a layover in Vegas (of all places) ... needless to say when I arrived I was quite lit -- I will say that I am a fun drunk -- my sister picked me up and just shook her head she had to go to an appointment so I said I'll just float in the pool ... It's all good... she came home 4 hours later I was still floating and beat red ... Irish skin! I was in pain for days!!!!!!!! Oh the pain...

Comment

Ridiculous

still crawling - do I know you?

Hi crawling. Like your story. I thought it was interesting. I live in Vegas now, but originaly from PA. Also of Irish heritage. I just thought that was pretty interesting.
                where does this go?

Comment

Ridiculous

I loved all your stories but those plus mine remind me why I don't like to drink. I do some embarassing things when I'm drinking. Of course, I'm not an at home drinker so when I do something stupid god and everyone gets to see it. I have too many stories to list. I just want to say don't every go bowlinf drunk. Your toes will barely cross the line and the next thing you know the entire bowling alley has stopped moving, not the sound of a ball or pin are in the air, just the sound of laughter as you are sprawled across the lane flat on your back and behind, and every has their eyes on you.
                  Holly

Comment

Working...
                  X