FORUM ETIQUETTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FORUM ETIQUETTE

personally I think we should change the rule about stayin on topic and say its ok to stray from time to time.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

But at times some very valueable info is inter-twined that way.

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

Hi Fan

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

Good Morning ALL !! ( showing that I don't want to miss any of you wonderful, compassionate people and NOT shouting atall )
          I agree with Gabby... I'm sorry but........ If I would have read all the rules about how to get the support that I personally have been privately seeking desperately, I'm afraid of where I would be today because I wouldn't be here with you all, and more afraid of where I would be in 5 years.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

You know, life can be so serious at times, its good to have a laugh now and again...

I will admit I have done it myself on here.. I'll be reading a thread and a funny idea will pop into my head, nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread at all, and I will post something silly, then someone else will reply to that, and before you know it its running away with itself and everyone joins in, we all have a good laugh and if just for those few minutes someone can forget their worries and laugh then its been worth it..

Laughter is such good medicine and I think sometimes it welds us together into one damn fine team..

Louise xxx
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

Fan, thank you so much for that, now you've made me cry...
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

G'day all, scratch, scratch, grunt, grunt,

This posting wasn't at all meant to be like anti-fun. You guys know me well enough for that. It's meant to be just a bit of a guideline. As Fan and others pointed out, it's pretty disgusting when all of a sudden personal messages get posted out in the open, unless of course, for good reason.

But we're all here for the same reason. And whatever our religion, political, or gender - background is, there should be respect. It happened a great many times to me where I typed stuff that I regretted in hindsight.

Rather than just carry on typing bull dust people should just apologize instead of drawing others into the debate. It's just fanning the debate and drawing the focus totally away from why we're actually here. And I'm sure Simey, for instance, would feel totally bad as it was so not her intention having started the thread, and later having it turned into a battlefield.

I don't want to play goody-goody here, but it's just sad, because if we would actually face each others (as some of you already said) this would most likely not happen. So why let it happen now, as we have been through so much together?

I'm of course full of hot air here, but I had to say this, ;-)
                Paddy
                Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

I gotta agree whole-heartedly with Fan and Irish Lady...We are all compassionate, supportive people having a little fun during a life changing experience so.. Some of the "Rules" gotta get stuffed !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

I hope this means we are all hissin and makin up.

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

Dammit! I did it again.....I meant KISSIN!

First I call lucky a dick head when I meant duck head and now I say hissin when I meant kissin and after all this is what this thread is all about.
                      I swear guys.....I gotta lower my dose of topa or somethin.

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

I dont know what I am gonna do with me.

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

At least I'm not drinkin.

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

I gotta go.....appt with the lawyer.

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

Paddy, cosider the rules seared into memory. Many Thanks
                              Mary

Comment

FORUM ETIQUETTE

I'm catching up on my reading from this weekend & I can't believe all the FAUX PAS!

Now what shall we do regarding rule breaking? hmmmmm?

40 lashes while reciting the reminders?

hold their breath while WE s-l-o-w-l-y recite Paddy's reminders again & again?
                                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X