Since I have cut down my drinking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so gosh darn proud of you GG, You sound so very happy and proud... Good On You !!! Your whole family has benefited from the steps you've made... When you say" I can open up a sup and put in on a spoon to put on my tongue" Do you mean L-glutamine? Just curious because my L-glutamine just came in today. I started out with the Kudzu rescue which I don't even need anymore... I get the summers off and we have alot of yard parties, so I want to be calmed in knowing I have some extra tools in my belt should I need them... Thanks, and again I'm SO proud of you !
    ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

GG:
      I am so happy when I hear that people understand that victories come in all sizes. 30 days would be a gigantic victory for me too. 4 days is phenominal. Feeling better about yourself and your life and being more in control of your drinking.....priceless!!!!!

Love and hugs to you!
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

GG,
        I'm really pleased for you.

Comment

Aw

Thank you so much for saying such a beautiful thing about me!

I thank my baby girl for that; she has turned me into one big gigantic marshmallow. She has changed me into a new person. I always enjoy listening to yours as well, I love hearing what you have to say. And even though I never got around to replying, I love your amethyst avator! It's my baby girls birthstone, everytime I see it I think of her.

to you again!
          I don't know how to quote your post back to you with the bits that say it was you that posted it!

But amethyst is my birthstone too, that's why I picked it!

Thanks for your kind words.

Gem x

PS. I didn't know your avatar was Jenny McCarthy. For some reason I always thought it was Reese Witherspoon. So when I read your posts and imagine you going about your day, that's who I think of!!!
          Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Working...
          X