Odd Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Question

1) You have to remove the source of the negative energy..like vaporize it nuke it, or bury it!!!...hehehe

2) The Feng Shui the hell out of the place...

Comment

Odd Question

Okay, in the northwest there is a lot of "clearing" done in new homes, businesses, etc. by tying together sage burning it and "sweeping" it thru the area - and of course, buying Malcolm:H
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Odd Question

Sorry D. about the sewer thing. That's just plain bad.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Odd Question

You could try an Indian Dream Catcher. In all honesty though Simey there is very little you can do.

Think of it this way and maybe this will help. When you get there you can sense the palpable presence of stress and negativity. I am not going to discuss religeon or anything but give you a technique that if practiced may really help.

We tend to take the projections of what we think others are doing, mix them with what we know is going on and form an emotion. Even if there is a positive there we recognize all the negativity and bring it into ourself.

Think of your next visit as a tennis match (no kidding). When you arrive there you are trying to accomplish a goal (like visit with your Grandson and Daughter). The oppossing player is Malcolm. He lobs that ball at you and instead of staying on your side where it is safe you rush the net and jump over to his side where all the negativity is. If you stay on your side you are simply volleying a tiny ball. When you jump across you are no longer dealing with a tiny ball.

So, keep you original intent in your heart, and dont take things to his side of the court. Practice in your mind what you are there for and recieve gratitude from it. If you fingure out that what he is doing is tripping your trigger he will have little to no effect on you.

I used this technique with a guy at work that is a know it all young punk with about half my experience in the field. He was annoying me to death... I wanted to stranggle him most days. I then decide that I was no longer going to be a participant in his game. Basically, I look at him for what he is... he is nothing to me. Now any barbs or anything that comes my way doesnt even touch me emotionally.

There is an old addage ... Consider the source.... I am sure you have heard that.

I know that isnt quite what you asked but I am hoping it gives you a way to end the dread you feel in youself when visiting there by giving you a tool to defeat it.

Chris
          Hablur

Comment

Odd Question

Great post Chris
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Odd Question

To Bear From Duck,

I commend you to looking for options other than the grave. I do not happen to have an answer for you, but I know you can find one outside the grave. I pray you find it. You will.

xo

Comment

Odd Question

lucky;131855 wrote: To Bear From Duck,

I commend you to looking for options other than the grave. I do not happen to have an answer for you, but I know you can find one outside the grave. I pray you find it. You will.

xo
                Wow, this came out of nowhere. I haven't posted on this thread. I'm confused and I am not drinking I just think I missed something.

I feel like I just left Sister Sohpia's. :dunno:

Bear
                What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Odd Question

Forgive my ignorance... who the heck is Malcolm??

I agree that burning sage is purported to clear energies from a home. I've done it often when I moved into my home and into a new office. I think it works. (I'm in the NorthWest, we get into this kind of stuff.) Of course it would be kindof obvious, you burning a swatch of sage in their house. It's nice smelling, albeit smokey. Maybe say, oh, i tried this wonderful house deodorizer (hopefully she wont take offense to that). If they are really 'conventional' they might think you're whacked out and hanging out with hippies, wiccans or pot heads!

Also, I believe in the power of crystals and stones. Many are claimed to have significant power with the energies they emit. Some can be very clearing. they are all valued for different properties, though I can't remember any particulars at the moment. Look online maybe for healing stones.
                  Hugs,
                  imatree

Comment

Odd Question

The Virgin Mary is always a good one.. you could get a nice looking statue and put it in the garden or in your kitchen for luck, she will watch over you.

Comment

Odd Question

Hi Simey,

Hablur's advice is brilliant and I would definitely try that.

Additionally, in terms of clearing the negative energy that's already gathered, you could
                      buy her a beautiful oil burner and the following essential oils:

Orange
                      Lemongrass
                      Lavender
                      Ylang Ylang

These can be given to her with the advice that these are relaxing and smell so nice. They also clear energies but you don't need to trouble her with that!

Apart from positive thoughts, I'm not sure of what else you can do without her knowing. Next time you go there, imagine white light pouring into the top of your head and from there into your whole body. Then, holding that thought, extend the light to fill the whole house.

When you get home, take a bath and dissolve some sea salt into it, to cleanse whatever you have removed from the house.

Gem x
                      Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Odd Question

Thanks guys, I'm buying some of thoses crystals that Imatree mentioned from the mystic shop. Gem I'm getting the oils I'll tell my daughter try them for morning sickness; maybe the smell will help. I don't want her to know what I'm doing. GG Virgin Mary Good!! Hab, your right about not letting Malcolm get to me, he is never there when I am, but it does gnaw at me that the computer screensaver flashes pictures of him and his family from childhood to today, nothing of my daughter or her family. A new game plan! So I win game set match! Imatree, Malcolm is my daughters husband he is a really terrible man abusive controlling and demeaning towards her. I just can't stand him. Thanks all for your help
                        Mar

Comment

Odd Question

Oh Mar just one more thing,

I didn't know that your daughter was pregnant when I suggested the essential oils, apparently there is some evidence to indicate these could be harmful (I think they can induce early labour or something).

I think it is only if she uses them in the bath. I think burning them is fine. But please just check when you buy them!

Love

Gem x
                          Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Odd Question

Thanks gem, she is a high risk pregnancy, having miscarried in the past and is now pregnant with twins.So no baths,just showers. I just want a positive feeling in that house it is just so draining. Even the children want to get out. Little Sophie cried and wanted to come with me when I left the other day. She has never done that! I asked Noelle, why can't you all watch a movie together? I'll put one on in the playroom and they can watch it in there she said. She was watching project runway. Could she not DVR project runway and watch the movie with her kids? I know she dosen't feel well, nauseous, but I have begged her to call her doctor and get a prescription for Zofran. I'll pay for it if her insurance won't. She never makes the call, which makes me suspicous that some of the sickness may be a ploy for attention and sympathy from malcolm. God only Knows Thanks again
                            Mar

Comment

Odd Question

Janie;131767 wrote: If you do decide to bury malcolm in the yard, make sure you put up a scarecrow, I think it will keep coyotes away as well as carnivorous birds. No mess...
                              Janie, - You are worrying me now - you sound like you have done this before!!!

Satori

xxx
                              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Odd Question

Mar,
                                This is NOT an odd question.
                                I went through the same thing when my daughter lived with her X.
                                My grandson who was 3-4 at the time "saw" someone ,something dark about their house . He described "it" as a dark man...like an Indian being "after" his dad.
                                He was in preschool and American Indians were one of the things he "saw" in books at school...
                                I don't know....but I sent my daughter a small prayer book on how to pray for your family and one of the prayers is a walk through the house asking "In the name of Jesus" that any unfriendly spirits be gone from there. There is power in that name!
                                Her X did begin to "get better" and started to make a turnabout with his life...He didn't get the "support" he needed and he fell back into his old ways..
                                This is so sad for us.....the boys are still dealing with the consequences of their father's problems and will for their whole lives.
                                Now the X has two more little boys and another wife he is putting through some of the same "stuff"..
                                Here is something I found online to get you started on something to try.

Love you girl.
                                :l Nancy
                                Prayerwalking... You can do this as you "Visit" their house....

?One of the benefits I have discovered from all this walking is that walking can be a powerful form of prayer. Linking the physical and spiritual has connected me with God in ways I?d never thought possible.?
                                - CWA Core Walk Team Member
                                What Is Prayer Walking?

At its most basic level, prayer walking is simply walking and praying at the same time. How one walks and prays, however, takes many forms around the world and in different faith traditions.
                                To some people, prayer walking is a deeply contemplative exercise in which a person walks at a very slow pace while opening one?s self up to God. Others use prayer walking as a form of blessing the world,asking that God bring peace or other benefits to the lives of those whose footsteps fall on the same pavement or path.
                                Still others understand prayer walking in more simple, practical terms. They wear a pedometer (step counter) all day, which gently reminds them that each step throughout the day is devoted to God. At various times they may very deliberately walk and pray at the same time. Other times, they may simply walk, trusting that wearing a pedometer makes them unconsciously aware of the fact that their day has been devoted to God.
                                CrossWalk America recommends using this latter, simple form of prayer walking as one?s basic prayer-walking approach during the Walk Across America 2006 (April 16-Sept 3). As you feel comfortable, you may integrate other approaches at times.
                                Prayer walkers of all stripes report feeling more connected with their spiritual selves throughout the day. Many choose to record the steps or mileage counted on their pedometers at the end of each day in a journal. Recording steps provides an opportunity to look back over the day, calling to mind and perhaps writing down any insights or breakthroughs before they are forgotten.
                                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                                X