Odd Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Question

Thanks Nancy, when we first bought our house I could hear thumping upstairs and the sound of some one walking. I was the only one in the house. I mentioned this to some women I had over for lunch from the church I was attending at the time. Immediately the Pastor's wife asked for some olive oil said a prayer over it and all the women took some and went from room to room putting oil above each door and praying that no evil would enter and any there expelled. I had never seen that ritual done before so I was a skeptic; It worked! I never heard those noises afterwards. I thought if i could get my daughter out of her house I could try that. I'll try your suggestion as well.
    Smiles
    Mary

Comment

Odd Question

Mary,
      I also understand the feeling of wanting to bury Malcolm!
      Try to remember the innocent children who take all this into their lives.:upset:

:l Nan
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Odd Question

I think that the people would need to believe or respond some way, even if they aren't aware of it...why don't you bring some fresh flowers..everyone responds to beautiful flowers positively, even if on an unconscious level.

Comment

Odd Question

Nancy, I love the prayer walking! I bought one of those pedometers once...NEVER used it for it's intended purpose, but I could certainly use it this way...just LOVE the idea! thanks, and good luck Simey!

Comment

Odd Question

Hi,

To get rid of negative energy in a house you should burn some sage, wave the smoke into every room.

Love Jas
            :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
            X