Hasselhoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasselhoff

I just watched Entertainment Tonight and man do I feel bad for the guy. This will be pretty humiliating for him to say the least. Definitely makes you think twice about getting that smacked. Poor guy!

Comment

Hasselhoff

AWW...that is sad. Can't you even get drunk and humiliate yourself privately anymore? I swear! Even Knight Rider got caught!

Comment

Hasselhoff

I do know that these links don't show the whole video.........it's worse than what has been shown here.

I know they are showing the rest of the tape tomorrow night on Entertainment Tonight.
        :h :h :h :h

Comment

Hasselhoff

I saw that earlier

and now I want a cheeseburger. mmmmm.
          where does this go?

Comment

Hasselhoff

Oh Morrison! :H

Oh god... I can't stop laughing. That's just terrible - something I can imagine that guy from the Simpsons saying.

Yeah, the humiliation would be unbearable... seriously, I feel so sorry for this guy. Especially after going through a divorce and now this. I reckon it was the ex-wife who leaked it, for sure.

And I wonder if Paris Hilton will end up in the slammer. I think her court case is today?
            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hasselhoff

I just saw it on Perezhilton.com.. I get all my gossip on that site. His own daughter outed him.

Poor Knight Rider.. I feel for him.

Comment

Hasselhoff

I feel for that man. Its so painful to even watch that clip. my husband took footage of me when i was very drunk and had just taken an over-dose. He didnt know that i had at that point. I never could bring myself to watch it and the recorder got stolen in our burglary, so some other lucky bugger may be having a laugh watching it!!! But, it is not funny at all. Bella x

Comment

Hasselhoff

I just watched the video on extratv.com and at least he wasn't out driving a vehicle or anything. He was in the privacy of his hotel room. His daughter asked why he drank and he said because he was was just so lonely. Well, how many of us have done that? I think maybe we should send him a MYO book along with the supps and cd's. His screen name could be Knightrider or something. Heck I don't know. I'm just trying to be kind to the Hoff because he needs to find his own way out.

By the way, I still think he is handsome. Just because he is a problem drinker or whatever you want to call him doesn't change my opinion of him. We are only human.

Comment

Hasselhoff

Sorry to inject humor here but everytime I see Hasslehoff I think of the Spongebob movie, Where spongebob and Patrick had to ride the Hasslehoff to get back to bikini bottom.
                    Smiles
                    Mar
                    By the way I didn't see the video of him, thoses type of things make me uncomfortable, just pray he gets the help he needs.

Comment

Working...
                    X