Happy days are here again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUESS what I rustled up in my garden today?

A brand new garter snake!

Now, if I can just manage not to run over this one, I'm a happy woman.

Send out positive thoughts.

Helen

Good Luck to ya Helen, I had one in my house the other day. Mr Kitty King brought him in to me. What a wonderful gift. I was on the phone and I said to my friend. I have to go my cat just brought in a snake. And SHE is who screamed. Life on the range. Happy snake to ya! gab

Comment

Sooooo funny to hear a bunch of other chics who dig snakes!! My kids caught a big ole yellow rat snake, was beautiful, then we had a litle marcey garter last week..............don't mind them at all, but had friends at one time who would literally KILL a snake if they saw it, had to give them a piece of my mind on that note!!>:

They (snakes)are our friends!!

Doin ok today, think I need to go AF for a while, that is why I haven't been posting..............been drunk!!! :rolleyes :c NOT GOOD!! SOOOOOOO......it is day #1 for me again, any and all support is welcome, will start a thread I guess!! :y :happy :h

Mary Anne........love this place:d

Comment

Hang in there Mary Ann!:h We still luv YA!:d This aint your first RODEO! Get back on that horse girlfriend!:lol Maybe that moon being almost full...?:rolleyes Welcome back, Sweetie!:d ...Judie

Comment

Hi Helen,
          Good to hear another girl likes snakes. When I first moved to the country, I wanted to protect everything but mosquitoes. A friend let me have a little plot in his wonderful farm garden. As I am picking away at the weeds, along comes a really sizable garter snake with a bull frog hanging from it's mouth.
          I hollered and howled, jumped up and down in an effort to save the frog. Snake would not let go. So I ripped out a well developed spanish onion and hit the snake on the head until she finally let go of the frog. My husband stood there with his mouth wide open. He finally asked if I had totally lost it. See what you have done. Snake has no lunch, frog lost one hind leg and you are one crazy frog hugger.
          Ever since that time I try not to meddle on an inter-species basis.
          Though I should share that with you.
          Lori

Comment

Funny Lori!! Sounds like something I'd do(well, maybe.... _

Good to be back and will stay af today just "literally got back on the horses this AM, that was good, I will post alot more now:lol :happy

Love you guys!!!:h :P

Mary Anne

Comment

Hey Lori

Oh MAN, I wish I was there.

Such fun.

Helen

Comment

Keep ridin' Mary Anne

You'll get there.

Helen

Comment

Helen has a snake!!! Yippee! It really is the little (and free) things in life that can bring such joy. I hope the snake invites a few friends over too. I think the word is out that the party is @ your house!

Comment

Working...
                  X