Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN YOU DRINK IN MODERATION AFTER ABSTENTION??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big thank you to everyone and thanks RJ, I am beginning to understand myself from all the different ways people are overcoming and trying to overcome their own problem with alcohol.
    I need to keep on with the 30 days - I think I may go for 60 after that and then re-think.
    (Now 13 days AF thank God not even interested in swigging mouth wash - no NOT joking!).

Love to all,
    Angellina-x-
    Just believe - that's all you have to do

:lilangel:

Comment

Angelina, very good advice here. Listening to your inner voice is a biggie also! It feels so very good to wake up in the morning and feel so healthy!! I just love that feeling still!

RJ, wonderful advice and we really are all so different you are right!

I have moderated fairly well. I do think I look at it quite differently, choice being abs or mods. So that I can feel successful moderating, I have an occasional drink. I will have ONE mixed drink out at a dinner party. I do not have hard liqour in the house. there are cases of beer and wine in the house and I usually have between 3 - 4 glasses of wine in a week. One a night if I get the whole one down.

Learning about yourself and your triggers is the best way to control it if you do decided to moderate. Even in ABS getting to know your triggers will help you succeed.

WIshing you the BEST!!

XO Mary

Comment

Working...
      X