• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't sleep anyone awake to chat

?

Hi, I just stumbled across this site. Today is day 1 of my quit. I've been trying for 6 months and have stopped and started, stopped and started, not acknowledging - until now - the full extent of my problem. I am so ready to quit. Just glancing over this site, I take it it combines books, CD hypnosis and vitamins to quit drinking???

Comment

Hi India...welcome. You will want to register so that you can receive private emails but yes, stopping drinking is an entire process that involves reading the book to understand how the supplements (vitamins and aminos) help to repair your physical and brain chemistry to overcome and diminish the cravings, the hynosis tapes help you to change your subconscious habits. There are also medications that are prescribed to help stop or diminish the cravings as well but the book explains all of that. This program is completely integrative to address all of the issues that contribute to problem drinking and how to stop it or reverse it back to controlled social drinking. The boards are great for support as you start your journey to health to beat this disease...and it is a disease, not just an addiction of the spirit or mind. Best of luck to you in your journey forward.

Comment

Working...
      X