• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today 100 days

Yeah, can't wait til I can say it too!

Comment

Today 100 days

Rocky you had my heart at day 1. I'm so happy for you. Continued success my friend.
      Smiles and Hugs
      Mary

Comment

Today 100 days

Hey Rock, Very nice job!!!!!
        I remember just being in awe of myself when I hit the 100 day mark. Good for ya. I am so happy for you. Keep on goin. It adds on quicker then ya know.
        Good for you Lisa for the 200!
        I'm gonna hit a year soon. I am so happy for me too. And I cant believe it.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Today 100 days

Way to go Rocky. You have made a great stride. I am happy for you and wish to be there myself. I agree with the Dr. visit, it might just be the iceing on the cake.
          Bear
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Today 100 days

WOOHOO! That's Awesome! Congratulations!:goodjob:
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Today 100 days

Okay Rocky,
              I have been lurking . . . . maybe stalking these posts..... yours has impressed me!!!!
              100 days!!!! You should be SOOO proud and SOO encouraged. Keep it up!!! You give many of us hope! Maybe the feeling better takes time. It may not be as immediate as we would expect. Keep eating well, and exercising and resting and taking care of you. You deserve it!! Congrats!!
              evergreen

Comment

Today 100 days

Rocky
                100 days is incredible. I am sorry you aren't feeling better physically but am happy that you are here. Keep it up!
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Today 100 days

to our "Rock"

Good job!
                  Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Today 100 days

Hi Rocky

Congrats on the 100 days! I can see you have a lot of will and determination. You're an inspiration to many of us here.

pixie
                    AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Today 100 days

Rocky...100, what a beautiful number!
                      Meow-Meow
                      MonaKitty

Comment

Today 100 days

Hi Rocky,
                        Well done.

Comment

Today 100 days

100 days! Awesome!

Comment

Today 100 days

Congratulations

Dear Rocky,
                            Good on you mate, well done and best wishes. I think of you often and hope you are OK. I am still away working in the little Nursing Home up north. I have found myself again with doing this work. I at least have dial up internet again and its great.

I will be home in mid June but I have been truly blessed to be able to do this work.

Warm regards and keep going
                            Love Diana
                            eace:

Comment

Today 100 days

wow rocky you are an inspiration you are where we all pray to be but get your self checcked by the doc you could be anaemic

Comment

Today 100 days

As usual the MOW cast comes through... although cast is not the right word because there is no pretense or acting here! The MOW family is what this is!.

Thanks so much for all the encouragement! My post, as I re-read it was more down then I believe I really am. (perhaps down at the time I wrote it though) Reading what "stillcrawing" wrote about "Irishlady's" 100 day post is so very true. It is amazing that when I wake up in the morning...I do not HATE Myself for drinking all night. That was one of the worst things..day in and day out to wake up and say Oh God...I have to stop drinking...Why do I drink...I hate myself...day after day...and that is one of the very best things about having been AF of the last 100 +1 days...no more self loathing for drinking all night! What a wonderful feeling, a wonderful freedom!

Thanks again everyone...May the Lord bless you all on your journeys!!!

Rocky
                                Control the Mind

Comment

Working...
                                X