UGH! Dead Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGH! Dead Cat

Ok Lucky.....I take back what I said about the animal maget thing. I think take some asprin and rest. Forget the 24 hours on TV. Do you have anyone with you?

Hi Beaches.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Hi Gabby, Yes Lucky, hunker down and close the curtains....
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Yikes Lucky!
        Well, it's not MonaCat, she is still alive, kicking and drinking to boot.
        The dead cat was looking for a peaceful place to "pass", and your yard seemed like heaven to it.
        So it's not a bad thing, but a good thing.
        Plant a tree, bush or something nice where it died.
        What does it look like?
        Is it a black cat?
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Forget Pansy, I am here to tell you are quackers.......
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

lushy, lushy, now be gentle with the quacker duck. I got her to take two asprin and beaches got her to close the curtains and sit calmly. And here you are rufflin her feathers up. Who knows what is goin on with her. Its like we are walkin on duck shells here.

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

It is ok gabby- I know who has my true best interest @ heart.

xo

This will be me next: Video Search - AOL Video

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Does anyone remember that book, '101 things to do with a dead cat'? Maybe someone has come along picked it up and doing one of the 101 things with it :H

Keep smiling Lucky Duck

Scoob
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Leave it to a dog to tell a duck what is happening with a cat!

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Dont worry lucky ducky....we'll be here for ya.

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Ok duck. I guess its time to confess... I wanted to see where you lived, so I tippy toed over to have a look and you just happened to glance through your window... Well, what was a cat to do, I had to lie down in your yard and play DEAD... It was worth it though just to see that look on your face ha ha ha....

As soon as I could I quietly disappeared from the scene and came home..

I might visit you again some time in the near future, leave the door open..

Attached files [img]/converted_files/243845=1146-attachment.jpg[/img]
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

lucky i had a dead squirrel on my lawn yesterday my cat sox keeps bringing them home as presents he is so stupid and he is cross eyed how does he catch them

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Ducks, dogs, cats--My lord this place is turning into a zoo. Next it will be Lions and Tigers and Bears!!! Hope we can all avoid the pink elephants!

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Oh Lord- Lucky has the real life version of her own PET CEMETARY. Want anything brought back to life bring it on over to Lucky's....
                            Attached files [img]/converted_files/243886=1007-attachment.jpg[/img]
                            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Oh Duck !!
                              Please understand this...... Most if not ALL cats if given the opportunity will leave their homes to die... Don't feel badly atall... Hopefully they will be able to contact the owners so that kitty can get a proper burial. You may find that the owners knew kitty hadn't been himself, losing weight with something internal going on etc... Chin up Quacker !!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

I had to step out for a a bit. My son called from school very sick and needing to come home... I just read your update Duck about the cat being gone !! That's halarious ! Although you may at this time not see a whole lot of humour in it... For that cat to be stiff like you said, is it possible a large bird or something took off with it ? A coyote?
                                I'm just giggling thinking of you going over to the new neighbours house, " Hi, welcome to the neighbourhood. I hope that you'll be happy here, and by the way did you happen upon a dead cat ?

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                                X