Horror Movies..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horror Movies..

Salems Lot by Stephen King scared the bejazus out of me when I saw it years ago...
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Horror Movies..

I watched that when i was quite young..The 2 kids floating by the window with the red eyes...:upset:
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Horror Movies..

have to agree with irish salems lot terrified me as a kid but phycological (sorry for spelling) thrillers like red dragon and silence of the lambs loved manhunter as well they do it for me every time

Comment

Horror Movies..

I totally agree with you Irish! Salem's Lot - YIKES!

Comment

Horror Movies..

Since hubby loves horror movies & I love stupid, mindless comedy I made him watch all the Scary Movie movies. Gotta love a mindless comedy that parodies the horror & mystery movies-but then again I had to see all the recent horror movies in order to get the comedy. doh!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Horror Movies..

I LOVE scary movies! My all time favourite is Silence of the Lambs, and one that really does scare the sh*t out of me is 'The exorcism of Emily Rose'. The Exorcist is good too!

I make my fiance watch them... :H He gets so scared and I tell him that it's ok, and that I'll protect him (I'm only 5'3")

Scooba
              :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Horror Movies..

OK, I've just made a list of all your recommendations. Cool!
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Horror Movies..

As a treat, when I was about 12, mum and dad used to let me stay up late on a Friday night and watch the old '60's Hammer House of Horror films. Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing etc. My Favourites were Mummy films, followed by Dracula, then werewolf movies. I always remember going to bed wonderfully scared.........you know the feeling, really wide-eyed and alert scared, not messed up and crying scared.
                  Those were the days.
                  I really enjoyed 'The Omen'

Comment

Horror Movies..

How about Candy Man.. How many of you wanted to stand in front of a mirror and repeat his name three times but chickened out ??
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Horror Movies..

Harry Potter scares me - that big snake and the three headed dog - and what about that spider !! lol

don't think I'd better start watching horror fims - they might kill me!

(just kidding!)
                      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Horror Movies..

The Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Will never watch again, way too disturbing. I did see the remake ... ugghh! an abomination!
                        I LOVE the movie IT. I am a huge Tim Curry fan, so never got freaked out by him as a clown.
                        Oh yeah, has anyone seen High Tension? Check it out. My daughter and I saw it in the theater. Well, actually not that much of it because we each were curled up in a ball hiding behind our hands for most of it. That was fun!! LOL Hardly any movies are like that anymore.

Comment

Horror Movies..

For me I do like horror films but as an avid book reader I love the horror stories, :shocked:

psychological thrillers, anything like that - my house is overflowing wih books.

I love stephen king, dean koontz, richard laymon, etc, etc. :alf:

just the thing at 3am in the morning when I can't sleep !!! LOL, yeh, yeh. :egad:
                          Just believe - that's all you have to do

:lilangel:

Comment

Working...
                          X