I want you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want you!

I will upload some photos of us soon, for sure!
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

I want you!

OK OK OK :sulk:
      I am going to have to subscribe now because I feel left out of something really good. I don't understand the video chat, but does it mean I will have to wear clothes? :blush: I found RJ's thread at the top of the page with a discount for new members :whee: so I guess I will give it a try. I hate being so blasted curious.:sofa:

Bear
      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

I want you!

Hey Bear -

I think I heard Lushy say that she was trying to organise a Twister Game in Video Chat. I'm not 100% certain but it may just influence your decision ...

Comment

I want you!

OK OK OK :sulk:
          I am going to have to subscribe now because I feel left out of something really good. I don't understand the video chat, but does it mean I will have to wear clothes? :blush: I found RJ's thread at the top of the page with a discount for new members so I guess I will give it a try. I hate being so blasted curious.:sofa:

Bear
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

I want you!

cke123;133807 wrote: I cant figure out how to navigate the photo gallery!
            ya me neither
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I want you!

Clothes are optional Bear but feel free to wear some to video chat. Tawny did not find the need to wear any for our first video chat but that is a whole other story for a completely different time.......I hope you will consider joining. It really is a ton of fun....
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I want you!

Twister!!! Now I'm really worried!!. I've just become a subscriber with the the sole high minded intention of supporting the site - I hope you understand. And now all this!! I'm not only paranoid but camera shy to boot!!

Comment

I want you!

Clothes for certain body parts are appreciated. AND being nosey does have it's down fall doesn't it? I know ! I have that diease too! DANG, we've got them ALL!

Comment

Working...
                  X