Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 20 December

Morning all.

Happy Friday all.Last day at work,thank god.

Dark wet morning here.

:wavin: Chickadee
    Look at you all growed up starting the thread
    I'm so proud:h

Comment

Good morning Celtie, Satz and all to come

Last day indeed!

31C expected in Cape Town, which means Stellenbosch will be in the reion of 34 / 35. Mum must just sit in front of her fan and keep hydrated.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Chick and rest of Army!

POETS, so do so as soon as you can, Chick; will a :l make the weather slightly better?

Have a lovely day Army - talk later
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Fom last night and my 3 little angels:
          • Sweetie :l:l - eat the chocolate. I'm not under ANYWHERE near your pressure - but some pressure and have started to eat chocolate - feck it - better than drowning in booze. I've had the thoughts too - it's natural this time of year - EVERYONE's at it. We just have to to change our mindset - and not feel deprived. At the risk of sounding all airy fairy - can you switch your thoughts ? When you feel a negative thought come on in work - switch immediatelyto something less bad - then maybe even positive - and train your thoughts that way. It works - even when you are in the 'thick' of it. Start before you even get out of bed. A list of things to be grateful for ( I KNOW - airy fairy ) automatically changes your mood. Try it.
          • Molls / Jackser on the button as usual -I will 'hang out' with the ozzie -she is so in awe of everything - she could teach us a thing or two..... Carlingford is such an ancient town with so much history -( and shops- sainthood is a work in progress) we can explore graveyards etc -while the others are in PJs drinking hot whiskies :egad:
            Forgotten 3rd point

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1601008 wrote: Good morning Celtie, Satz and all to come

Last day indeed!

31C expected in Cape Town, which means Stellenbosch will be in the reion of 34 / 35. Mum must just sit in front of her fan and keep hydrated.
            Hey Tipps:hiya:
            Happy last day to us inkele:
            Take care of Mum :l

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1601009 wrote: Morning Chick and rest of Army!

POETS, so do so as soon as you can, Chick; will a :l make the weather slightly better?

Have a lovely day Army - talk later
              Hi Dreamster:l
              Are you ok ?
              Getting 'down' vibes over the miles from you am I ?

Comment

:wavin: Satz and Tips!

Comment

Good morning Chickadee, Satzuma, Tipperooo, Dreamydoo, Mollymoo

I'm getting the same vibes as Satz, Dreamy. You Ok me lovely.:l
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1601016 wrote: Good morning Chickadee, Satzuma, Tipperooo, Dreamydoo, Mollymoo

I'm getting the same vibes as Satz, Dreamy. You Ok me lovely.:l
                    :shocked: WHERE you going this time of the morning????????:H

Comment

Spot on, Satz, nothing serious - or nothing booze related, anyway; we all have our own way of handling problems - I roll into a little ball, but much better today than the last couple of days, thanks :l:l:l

Molly, the day's half gone and you've not even made your bed - rise and shine! (mind you, neither have I:H:H:H)

Comment

satz123;1601007 wrote: :wavin: Chickadee
                        Look at you all growed up starting the thread
                        I'm so proud:h
                        I is getting sooo big even wearing big girls pants :H:H:H

Comment

Morning JC!

Comment

satz123;1601017 wrote: :shocked: WHERE you going this time of the morning????????:H
                            I want to be in work sharp so I can go to the green grocers across the road to give them a list for me fresh veg for Chrimbo. They'll bag it up and Mr JC will pick it up Monday.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1601018 wrote: Spot on, Satz, nothing serious - or nothing booze related, anyway; we all have our own way of handling problems - I roll into a little ball, but much better today than the last couple of days, thanks :l

Molly, the day's half gone and you've not even made your bed - rise and shine! (mind you, neither have I:H)
                              I'm IN mine still :H
                              :l:lGood to hear you've come out other end a little - and rolling in a ball is good defense - I'm a bit like that too - but now I just tell folks on here, share the love :H (and eat chocolate)

Comment

Working...
                              X