• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTA hair who Knew?

Short, grey hair, like mine.
    The greyer, the better.

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

like i said earlier i had my hair done about 5 wks ago short bob and got blonde high lights and it is amazing i love it it has given me so much more confidence and had good reactions all round

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Well Chrysa, As for color I get my done by my stylist. Luckily I live in a small town and it is cheap $85.00 (so I never get the root problem Ducky) Mine is copper colored with 2 shades of blonde streaks. Golden and a little lighter. I always get stopped by strangers asking about my hair color. So Go bold Chrysa! You can pull it off. Oh BTW yesterday, was another one of those men wanting to flirt days; One was so handsome I almost forgot Greg, I did say Almost! (hehe), Spring fever?
        Smiles
        Mar

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Well I guess Chrysa the consensus is in! Short seems the way to go. Nothing but a bunch of us women who are just lovin it! (oh and of course you too Popeye LOL!) Mine is a three toned blonde as well. Strawberry/golden and extra light blonde. I get mine done at the salon and it cost me 75 dollars including the cut. For touch up colour it will only cost me around 40 - which is nice.

I say go for it Chrysa!

Comment

Working...
          X