Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th January

ooh mario ur looking spiffing in the photo JC has of u
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

Got to go to the orifice first...so if I get in early I can knock off early.
      And Mr JC has a conference call to set up.....mind you trying to get all their lawyers in the building at the same time is like trying to put an octopus in a string bag.........and there's only 4 of them.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

JackieClaire;1610625 wrote: Good morning Pinkles, Chickadee, Dreamydooooo, Mollymooo, Foxyloxy, Tipperoooo, Our Whizzy, Marioooo.

Just got the latest photo of Marioooooooo.

:H:H
        Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

mollyka;1610633 wrote: Well have a lovely day Jackieclaire --- you deserve it!
          Are you allowed eat an all Mario --- like -- what happens now --- do you really be a bit bandaged and stuff --- come ON!!! I know you're a man of few words (well except in real life --- you can blather on with the best of us:H) We need a bit of info here!!!! We are WIMMIN! (well - mainly --- and Tipps is orf bein busy) so we is NOSY!!!!!
          Yes I am eating since last night,what happens now is that I have to cop on with my eating habits,which I have all intentions of doing, few small bandages as I have four incisions,very pleased with it my self if I am not to vain in saying so...

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

mollyka;1610633 wrote: Well have a lovely day Jackieclaire --- you deserve it!
            Are you allowed eat an all Mario --- like -- what happens now --- do you really be a bit bandaged and stuff --- come ON!!! I know you're a man of few words (well except in real life --- you can blather on with the best of us:H) We need a bit of info here!!!! We are WIMMIN! (well - mainly --- and Tipps is orf bein busy) so we is NOSY!!!!!
            Awwwwwww thank you. You have the bestest too. Hugs to room-mate although I don't know her from Adam.........not you Adam btw I've met him............Eve's Adam.

In fact lets all have the bestest day.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

Hi Jc do say hello tp mr Jc for me :-)

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

He say hello back.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

Yep Ad in the kit hen and Joey was a quiet wee boy. Poor soul had to show me how to use that tardis of a shower.

Rattling car keys..................must away.

Enjoy you lunch, missus.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

:wavin: Mario, Tips, Molly, JC

Pink, better not let Mrs P see that stomping comment - and ellies have looooooooong memories!

JC, Molly - enjoy lunches; wish I could be a fly on the wall

Glad to see you've got things all nicely wrapped up, Mario.
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

Morning army!

Mario, glad the surgery went well, well done! Morning JC, Pink, Celtic, Anon, Molls, our Dreamy, Tips...doing this from memory so if I missed anyone I am sorry. My memory sucks
                      Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

Not long back from Tesco. I decided to go early to get the last of the weekly shop finished. Very cold outside. Enjoy your lunch Molly i'm broke the next couple of weeks with in bills seems every week since xmas there is something in the door to be paid. Oh I did two nice tops in the sales during the week so more clothes shopping for a while. Have a fab Friday got to go pay my credit union and pick up a prescription my Dr this afternoon. Laters.

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

Morning Firefox, I'm going to Tesco later, was the sale any good apart from the two tops you got? I'm looking for stuff to wear to the orifice as JC calls it

prolly just ageing but sometimes wonder bout the effects of the grog --- I get by tho!!!!
                          How you doing?
                          I'm good Molly, blaming age for the memory thing. I grudge that b*stard AL taking anything from me, specially my brain cells!

Have a good day Molls :l
                          Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

:wavin: Anon :wavin: noticed you got left off the list - sorry sorry sorry :upset:!

BH, soooooooooooo nice to have you back (think I've picked up something from JC :upset::H)

Memory loss - can't decide which is the worse reason, age or booze.

Starving - off to see what's for lunch. Probably rajma curry with mince, not quite authentic but who cares?

Later!
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

Morning BH yep I blame for the memory thing as well lol. I go a nice dressy green short sleeved top in Dunnes here for 7e it has a nice floral design on front with beading. Wud b an nice top for office with a jacket or cardigan. The other is a pink 2 piece with lace design on the end of the long waisitcoat the top is plain but has a button detail on both arms. It was half reduced to 20e in a boutique called Golden spiderweb. Its more casual I wore it yesterday with leggings and boots or could be worn with jeans. Delighted with both. Good luck in the sales there some nice stuff every where. Would have loved a nice coat I saw but at just under 100e couldn't afford unless goes down more.

Comment

Army Thread 10th January

DreamThinkDo;1610678 wrote: :wavin: Anon :wavin: noticed you got left off the list - sorry sorry sorry :upset:!

BH, soooooooooooo nice to have you back (think I've picked up something from JC :upset::H)

Memory loss - can't decide which is the worse reason, age or booze.

Starving - off to see what's for lunch. Probably rajma curry with mince, not quite authentic but who cares?

Later!
                                Oh please do not worry I think I often get left off posts here as I do not contribute very much to discussions. I am great face to face but find it hard to express myself over the internet.
                                I love reading the posts and have learned so much from just being around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X