For Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Us

Thank-You for putting so beautifully into words the struggle we share together.. Day in and Day out... Thank-You for taking all the power out of this "thing" that has held us against our will for far to long... It can go now... We reach out our hands and find .... our way out. ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

For Us

:bump:

Y/day i was going through JR book and this poem fell out i printed this out a long time ago and wanted to bump this up but forgot......

Thanks Rocky for sharing this with us, it is so beauiful and true just wanted other people from mwo to see this as well , it inspired me today.x
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

For Us

Thank's Rocky, and thank's C22. I hope all is well with both of you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

For Us

Rocky......is this an old thread ? The message is grand anyway. Have'nt heard from you for awhile....answer us and let us know how your doing. IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

For Us

Hello all...it's been awhile...Not doing the best at this time...drinking has been creeping back in...a lot of water has flowed under the bridge. Life is such a struggle for so many..sometimes overwhelming

I need to get a fresh start here....let me know how some of you are doing...
            Control the Mind

Comment

For Us

The poem Rocks....Rocky. Thanks.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

For Us

Rocky, good to see you back old friend, although I am sorry to hear that you are struggling right now. I remember how well you did when you first started, and how you overcame a lot of challenges back then. It always seems to me that our outlook upon life frames whether we look at these as opportunities or pitfalls, and it sounds like you just need to hang around here and get that old determination back.

So, welcome back music man!
                Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

For Us

(( thank you for this thread ))
                  AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

For Us

Rocky .......... I am soooo glad to see you back!!!

We are all struggling which is why we are here!!!! Please stay around ........

PM if you need to .........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

For Us

Can't add anything but, Thank You.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

For Us

Rocky,
                        Glad to see you back.
                        You reached out and offered support when I first arrived here, and was struggling. I want to thank you for that.
                        Now it is your turn to reach out and receive some support back.
                        Let us be here for you.
                        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

For Us

Rocky, what a beautiful poem. It seems you wrote / posted it just a couple months or so before I found this web site. For me, you hit the nail on the head with the full range of emotions from desparation to hope that I have experienced on this journey. Thank you for that.

Reach out for help. We don't need to be in this battle alone.

Strength and hope,

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                          X