I give up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up

Elizabeth... I identify with YOU! I am smarter than all my friends and associates together when drunk AND sober (and that includes my German business partners on whom I am somewhat dependent!). However, I find it hard to believe that I am worth anything most of the time...... until now.... slowly constructing my own 2007 model of Camelia. I also know from experience that ethnic differences can confer advantage rather than disadvantage. This is not universal but..... as an Irish woman working in the Uk (including when Irish were not accepted because of terrorism etc) I know that I have turned my ethnicity to my advantage here. Look at THE GOOD THINGs you can bring to your situation/community .... focus on those.... ! Get the hypnotherapy CDs... they are awsome.... they will help you... believe me I say this as a bonefide neuroscientist. This IS they way to go BUT you must put in the commitment to listen to the CDs and prioritise YOUR good self for the next 60-90 days.

much much love...
    Wine tomorrow, wine yesterday but NO wine today

Comment

I give up

Camelia - ethic differences? There're aint any... never have been. Christ, I've given the wrong impression here if thats what u all think. I'm a white Kenyan, spoke Swahili b4 I spoke English, still dream in Swahili and never had nor will ever have a hang up in that direction. Africa is my home and my heart. As simple as that.

I'm a child at heart and always will be, just need to walk away and not be used anymore. Thanks for your support, I appreciate it. XXXXXXX
      A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I give up

Beaches... u r right about what u say...EXCEPT I have always been true to myself and others. Thats what pisses people off.
        A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I give up

Simey u r magic.
          A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I give up

You're right - you have always been true to yourself. I can tell that just by knowing you here. And you are still being true to yourself - by being honest with us - by being pissed off - by being strong and stubborn. But quitting is just not you. Do whatever you need to do, but please just keep telling us what's going on - even if you think it's something we don't want to hear. We do love you.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I give up

I remember once when I typed here all night here. I was so up tight becos my mother by birth was dying of cancer. A kind person told me to 'spill the beans,' but if I was to do that I'd need pages and pages......and its just not my style. I am a lot luckier than a lot of you, but only because I made a decision a long time ago. At 21 I cut the corner's off my British passport in order to remain Kenyan. Simple you would think, but my farther who is very well off told me that he would cut off. I said, 'go ahead,' and progressed (through hard times...and u don't want 2 b penniless in East Africa what ever age u r...believe me!!!!!Anyway I've made it... have'nt got the security that most of u have. Refused to marry or have kids because it scared the hell out of me. Dad is doing the best.....married 3 times. My mother by birth was only 17 (and I was the 2nd born), took drugs to abort....and...and..and. But I am very proud becos I was born (with lots of weird extras) but ended up being the most bully, indepedant person going. I was also born with a heart that genuinely cares about people - BUT THAT HERE MEANS HAVING A STAMP ON YOUR FOREHEAD SAYING "HELLO....I'M A SUCKER."

I don't know why I am writng this. I know that most of u will think the worse of me. My Dad, who once emotionally black mailed me now thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread! Rings me every time he has a problem. We talk...and I love it becos I love him.

But, like tonight, and the uncessary upset I had after completing something that 'everyone thought was great,' yet the closest wanted to stab me in the back for....... - all I have to say is that the world can go to hell.

Forgive me
              A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I give up

Mags..thanks
                A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I give up

God forgive me But I have got to get out of here. Wish I was drunk and the pen was flowing. Don't worry I won't do anything stupid.... but my lovely office will have to go. Have to leave. Will periodlly check on MWO... after all I ama member!
                  A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I give up

Funny, below is my horescope 4 today! So... who gives a dam. Got my African Wildcat going beserk, sticking to me like glue. What the hell do I do with her (my soul mate) when I leave?..

Today you might actually appreciate having a few restrictions put on you. Choice can be overwhelming. Now is not a good time to be adventurous. It's not that you should forget about your most ambitious ideas -- you should always have some big dreams in your back pocket! But today you should embrace the limits placed on you. If you play by the rules, you'll go much farther.