Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can you say/do here, that you wouldn't elsewhere

I agree Mags! Welcome to you Padme!

Now.... where is Morrison anyway? Haven't seen him for a while on here. Hey Morrison are you OK????

Comment

Hello

Hello. I couldnt sleep, so I decided to check out how everyone is doing. Im kinda new here, but I really am happy to have found this site. I think we can all be very beneficial to each other.

Here is something that I could never say anywhere else. I've had a huge drinking problem my whole life, and nobody even knows! I've done quite well at hiding it. When I say that noone knows, I mean I tell nobody. I have suffered for years this way trying to figure out why the hell do I do these things, and never really getting it figured out. Its extremely lonely at times, but I do my best to muddle through. I have tried to get sober, and have made it days, even a month or so. But my life starts going so well, then I get too happy that it has to be time to drink to celebrate. In there lies the trap, and the ridiculous circle of this damn addiction. I easily forget just how miserable I make myself when drinking too much. The hangovers I have suffered through have been miserable. I am a waitress, and several times I have had paralyzing panic attacks while waiting on someones table. I have even had to leave work and lost jobs. To see me you would never know I have a drinking problem. Im quite attractive (when sober) and people always think im such a sweet girl.

Anyways, thanks for letting me boo-hoo. Hey on the bright side, when Im sober a few days, Im the happiest positive person to be around. Just the damn alcohol always bites me in the ass!

Love to you all.
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

OverIt2007
        I'm glad you said that here. Feels better to talk, doesn't it? You can say anything you want here. Funny thing is that while I was reading your post, I thought I was reading my own life story - it was creepy - we must be twins!!
        Welcome aboard.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

OverIt2007,
          You are not alone anymore.
          We are all here for you.
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Working...
          X