X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi new friends

Re: another new friend

Hey Gloria,

the l-glut helps with the sugar, as does 200 mcg of chromium picolinate 1 or 2 x daily. Another little blood sugar trick to help with the sugar cravings is a dash of cinnamon in coffee or oatmeal or something similar. All are excellent at helping with sugar. 5-htp will also help with carb cravings...

Comment

Hi new friends

Thanks guys! I've been taking 2000mg of l-glut each morning. Probably need to spread that out throughout the day.
      The cin. in the coffee sounds heavenly and so does the vit. water. I find myself craving things like cherry drinks and strawberry smoothies---things I'm not normally drawn too. I mean, get this...I'm one to nomally come home from a quick walk and pop a beer. Oh, and I'm still in the minivan....no soccer sticker, have all the soccer gear, and am determined to make it through this season cheering and screaming like the rest of the moms, not sitting there rubbing my head every Sat. morning!
      sm

Comment

Hi new friends

Hi sm
        I had a really good time at soccer this morning(first in a long time)I was a "normal"soccer mum.Yelling and doing my bit.Normally i just stand at the side line and try to keep a low profile.The funny thing was i think everyone thought i was hungover.One mum asked"were you out on the town last night"I laughed and said "no i'v been taking my vits"
        Sugar craves got the better of me yesterday.Went and bought a big bar of choc,hid it under my bed so the kids wouldn't find it,went to get it after i put them to bed and then found that the dogs had got to it.
        lluf
        So thanks again cv. the cinnamon in my coffee helped.
        Not too sure about the 5-htp though' Did i read something somewhere that it may raise blood pressure?I have high blood pressure.

Comment

Working...
        X