Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanity

Ripley,
    That sounds like something I may just give a try (adrafinil). Thanks. I also like the breakdown too.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Vanity

The less you drink in excess the less you will beat yourself. Since finding MYO and focusing on my problem with alcohol, there are actually days when I sort of like myself. Good luck Mom0f3.

Julie

Comment

Vanity

Julie, I'm completely with you! I'm still binging on weekends (which ain't great!) but I'm not binging (or drinking anything alcoholic for that matter) during the week anymore, and what a difference I feel each Thursday!

Ripley, that's great the way you've laid it out like that. I'm awaiting my Topa to arrive and have been contemplating adrifinil... thanks for the link!

Scoob
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Vanity

Hi all, Thanks for the advice on cutting down on drinking, etc. Ripley, thanks for the breakdown. It is so encouraging to hear the experiences of others and know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am at the "slightly less out of control" phase. Hoping that the topa works as brilliantly for me as it has for everyone else.
          xxxooo
          AF Since April 20, 2008
          4 Years!!!
          :lilheart:

Comment

Working...
          X