Tapes - sleep learning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapes - sleep learning

Day one for me AGAIN!!:rolleyes I listened to the tapes for the first time and just took my first supps. I haven't told my hubby what I am doing, and I am sure that he thought I was nuts when he went to work and saw in me in the easy chair "sleeping" listening to a CD. He used to me doing weird stuff, tho.

I've tried hypno before but this was great. My hangover was even gone when I snapped out of it.

Does anyone do the sleep hypno who doesn't sleep alone? I guess that I am going to have to put a headset on, because he can't sleep with any noise whatsoever. What is everyone's experience with this?

Barb

Tapes - sleep learning

I do the tapes in bed with hubby there. You will need a good headset that blocks out noise. I'm looking for one now as my old one doesn't block out the snorring noise!:eek
    Find the most comfortable ones as you can sleep in them

Nancy:d

Comment

Tapes - sleep learning

Nancy, does he know what you are doing? I complain about my drinking all the time but wonder what he would think if I actually did something other than complain!

Barb

Comment

Tapes - sleep learning

Yes, he knows that I'm working on cutting down and that is all part of it. Cutting down has become abs for now.
        Nancy:d

Comment

Tapes - sleep learning

I told my former hubby I was goin on a loose weight dont drink beer diet and he brought me over a 6-pk. Whats up with that? I just took it out of the fridge and didnt say anything. That was a few weeks back. Gabby

Comment

Tapes - sleep learning

Do you still see your ex? Mine has fallen off the face of the earth (I hope!). That would be the day that he would bring me a six-pack!!

Barb

Comment

Tapes - sleep learning

Gabby,
              Gee, with that kind of (non) support, it sure is hard to see why you're not still married!!! :happy

Comment

Working...
              X