Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the First Week of Their Unpteenth Quit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all! Sounds like the gangs on a mission with those steps!
    I tend to forget to attach pedometer if I have dress or legging on. Need jeans to put in pocket. Lol at 7step!

Comment

Pauly!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great job, Pauly! I know you have been going through some tough stuff lately. I'm here for you, if you need me.

Busy "Mom day" then I need to get packed! Hopefully, she will stay well while I'm gone. Having a parent that needs this level of care is like having a child again. I leave, excited to get away but feeling uneasy that something will happen while I'm gone.

Stay close you guys and read/post/read as often as you can. Have a great day.

Comment

Thanks Cowboy:welldone:,I think my all time record for least steps was Christmas day,1,043 steps or something, and that was just to the kitchen from the couch a few times:congratulatory:don't feel like working today, just very lazy feeling wish I was off,hope we all have a nice day, I'll be back late to see Waz uppppp!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Just a quick check in. Busy getting ready for the church garage sale tomorrow and Saturday Hope everyone's doing ok. Ginger, have a wonderful time. I get what you mean about parents. I worry about mine too. They will be watching Lucy while we are away. Sisters and I try to plan our vacations so that only one of us is away at a time. Good night all!

Comment

Liz, have fun at the yard sale tomorrow! I hope you make lots of money for the church. Those are usually good ones!

I walked Ginger 2 miles and road the bike 7, then took Mom to lunch and two appointments.

Stay close everyone. I'll be checking in while I'm away!

Comment

Morning everyone! Quick check in this morning...busy day ahead of me putting in a snow melt system in a driveway....

Have a great trip Ginger! You've earned it! Pics please?

Liz, have a fun time at the rummage sale!

Congrats BeachGirly on 6 months!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great job, BG. As soon as I started talking to you, I could tell you were ready to tackle your last quit! Great job. ABC, love the picture of the pup.

Off to walk Ginger and hopefully ride the bike before I leave for the beach. Not sure how much serious walking I'll get in while I'm away. No drinking or eating junk food though. That's for sure!!

Stay strong and stay sober my friends!

Comment

Woo-hoo Beachy Ginger,I agree that church yard sales are the best,especially when they throw in a bake sale,for some reason older,gramma baking is better feel unmotivated again, but at least I'm off,no 10,000 steps today AG but I'll try to squeeze something in,Liz,how was "the chew" you didn't say much yesterday about it, did you get any samples? Cowboy, you always have a project going on, that's a good thing off to see if hubs showed up with my donut(hey its Friday) hope we all have a peaceful, productive, positive day

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks guys !!

Cowboy - that is the cutest puppy
                      Pic - Thx

At work- more later

Comment

Got in a 3 mile walk with Ginger and 3 miles on the bike now off for the beach adventure!

Comment

Whoot whoot - have fun!!!

Comment

I'm here too. On day one for about the 100th time. I was able to quit smoking 16 years ago so why can't I quit drinking? I feel so defeated right now that all I want to do is go to bed. I'm going to make an effort to post every day. For now I think I just need to sleep.
                            Mischa
                            AF since June 12, 2015
                            Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Comment

Hi Mischa,dang,I wish I could quit smoking good job on that,hope you stick around, get some rest

Comment

Welcome mischa! Were here for you!
                                Pauly The chew was a lot of fun! We didn't get any samples . But we did get Ali Wentworths new book. She married to George stephanopoulos. Carla was super friendly and came into the audience during breaks. We had a late breakfast afterwards. It was a beautiful day to walk around the city. Thanks for asking,
                                Garage. Sale at church was fun. Got rid of lots do stuff, hoping to get rid of lots more tomorrow! We had a good crew working and it's always a lot of laughs.
                                Went shopping with CJ tonight to pick up a few things for joes cafe. It's their 2 year anniversary (going out). He left flowers on her car this morning :love: Ahh to be young and in love. Took Mark and CJ for ice cream. :happy2: Just a really busy fun day!:sohappy:

Comment

Working...
                                X