One Step at a Time - May 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is so Nothing on TV that I went out and put my flowers in a pot...got bitten by several mosquito's too....gotta find something else to do in the evening..summer tv is the pittttttssssss
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie - I just had to get hubby to rub some med on a couple of my bites......and, I haven't even been out there for long. By tomorrow at this time, I'm going to be a red bug bite!:H
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I am a bug magnet.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie Belle;1666481 wrote: I am a bug magnet.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
          Isn't it awful?!??! All of a sudden I am just covered in big, red welts!!!
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora u are making me itch.....
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Pauly, good for you if you can just stay out of it. Six piercings? Ouch!
              I agree dongle does sound a little dirty. Might I inquire what that is?
              Off to my great nephews 1st birthday party. Later people.

Comment

Morning loves. Yawn!
                I was covered with bites after all the yardwork at the lake last weekend.
                Gonna slob around for a bit and then go her my hair done.
                Happy Saturday!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good morning,
                  Wonderful day here in central Florida, well for now until rains this afternoon.
                  Doing well and miss my honey in NY but it will all be good, have gotten good at practicing checkers and it's a fun game to play.
                  Hope you all have a great weekend.
                  FT
                  AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                  As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hey all,hmm checkers,too tired for that game most of the time,i slept so funky last nite,wasn't sure if i wasasleep or what,Mama,they say something about the sweetener in diet coke causing depression,headaches all kindds of shit,but it peps me up better than coffee in the afternoon,so i don't think i'll be quitting anytime soon,humdrum i don't want to go to work! hope everyone has a good saturday
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey everyone,

Hope the weekend is relaxing. Don't mean to be an alarmist Pauly but I've read some of the artificial sweeteners are worse for us than sugar (which is horrible for all of us!).

Turning 50 this week and started thinking. 0-21 couldn't happen fast enough, getting to 30 was a bit slower since I worried about where my life was going, 30 - 40 went by too fast because I had a plan and went to work on it, 40 - 50 went by too F'ing fast for my taste because my job ruled my life and I'm praying to God the next decade is the decade things slow down where work is not the overriding factor and I enjoy living for a change. I'm 50 and life has flown by as they say, whoa!
                      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Alls,i know what you mean,when were 8 we say w're 10,14 we say 16,at 16 say 18 then 21, my 20's were spent raising babies,30's drinking and working,hopefully 40's go by slow,i know time just fles by though,hope everyones Saturday is going good,i plan on having a lazy,pizza filled nite,love you all
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I went and had my hair cut and colored and am off for date night with hubs.
                          Alls... I loved my 30's as I had small children. I am 53 and have more aches and pains than I like, but I am so much stronger, smarter and wiser.
                          Pauly.... Artificial sweetners are bad news. Have you ever tried a 5 hour energy drink? I swear by those things.
                          Out the door
                          Love youse
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all,
                            Liz the dongle is what we use to charge the fitbit. Plugs into it. Just a funny term....
                            Fantastic day and we are tired. Lots of great things to see and good folks to enjoy with.
                            Tomorrow we need to shop for things to fix the items on the house. May skip church and sleep in. Not sure yet.
                            Got up at 5AM...OMG.....so I am way over my time awake for the day....going to watch a little TV and turn in...
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey everyone!

Liz - hope that you had a wonderful time at the birthday party.

Alls - Happy Birthday! I'm 55 and think - wow, where did the time/my life go? So - I do hope that you slow down & and enjoy life. :h

Mama - have a wonderful date night.

Dottie - Sleep well. I got up too early to. I've tried to nap a bit but no luck. So, think I'm going to bed early.

Pauly - I think you & I had better cut out our Diet Cokes. :upset::upset: I keep saying that but I think I better really do it.

Well - I think I better close this May thread out. It's time for us to enjoy June.

AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                              X