Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLO? ANY MODERATORS OUT THERE?

Hi All,

I just wanted to mention that, although we don't have a formal leader, we still do have a moderation event going on in July. I hope that anyone who wants to moderate will take notice and will participate and even take charge at times to make this event successful.

I would like to encourage everyone interested in moderating to step up to the plate and see what they can offer and see what they can get out of joining the July moderation event!
    Even if we don't have a snappy, fancy title!!!:rollin

Lotsa love!
    Kathy

Hi Kathy,

Are there rules? What are they?

Chrysa

Comment

I'm still here!!
      Busy with the kids this summer!:h FINALLY not having to walk around with the laptop attached to my hip for support! Moderating better this week. I have my moments that may not be considered "moderating" as many know, but, for me and those who know me, it's a FAR cry from the drunken days of old.
      Actually, I bought new supps this past week, and have upped my GABA. That is helping. Able to have those few drinks and gladly stop because it just doesn't feel great.

So I'm here. Moderating by my own definition Waking up fresh and headache free and with complete knowledge of the past evening's events!!
      Becca

Comment

No specific rules Chrysa. The main thing is to have a goal for how you want to drink, post it and try to stick with it. Of course, no one is expecting perfection (I'm a testimonial to the lack of perfection theme ) and the forum is there to share your triumphs and your goof ups! There has been a lot of support there in the past, advice if you want it, and the more moderators that we have, the merrier and more helpful it's going to be! I'm glad that you are interested in joining us!!

Hugs,:d
        Kathy

Comment

I am doing my own version of moderation for the month of July (which seems to go right out the window when the weekend hits!). I am planning on doing abs in August and have already planted the seed with my hubby and some friends. I am going to be 50 on September 12 and would love to be abs by then. We are going on vacation in the end of July, so I am not even going to try.

It's so hard over the weekends, especially being married to someone who enjoys drinking and has no desire to stop. Any advise from anyone? I am so disgusted with myself this morning I can't stand it. And I have to go to work in two hours.

I am waiting for the supps and tape before I go the route of seeing my doc (I've never met him - new guy because of PPO) so I'm a little uncomfortable about having that as our first conversation.

Barb

Comment

Kathy,
            I'm not a poster child for it, and with Sophie and her stuff going on I'm am not the right person, plus I am still working until July 15 then going on vacation, sorry. I'm a general discussion and chat type anyway and most people on here already know anyway. :

Comment

What does it take to be a moderator?

Comment

Becca;

Sounds like you're doing great!!

Hugs!
                Brandy

Comment

Kathy;