Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary Anne, Did you start?

How ya doin Mary Anne?
    Did you start your Topa today? I am so excited for you because I know you were so waitin for it to come. :d
    Gabby

Yes, this is day 1, I feel kinda wierd, but drank coffee (which I know I shouldn't do cuz I have a sorta caffeine intollerance anyway..........but doin ok! I'll keep ya posted!! Drank last night though(oops) I am ok w/ it though, cuz today is a new day!!

Mary Anne:d

Comment

Maybe you were just singing your swan song there Mary Anne!!! I hope so, at least!! If you don't notice anything at 25 mg, you should definitely notice something by 50mg. I know that I did!!!

Best of luck to you! I'm glad that you have gotten everything in order now!

Hugs,:d
      Kathy

Comment

I will just stay at 25 for this week though, feel normal today, but accidentally took in the AM, just looked in the book and noticed I am to take in the PM! OOPS :eek Don't think it will hurt any! But the beer did taste like Sh*t, did a little experiment...........couldn't wait as long as you gabby!! You have more guts and are stronger than I am, had to try it! Don't want it though, even on 25mg!! YEEHA!!:lol

Mary Anne

Comment

Working...
        X