Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Monday 23 June

Morning Army!

Working from home for a couple of days, so time to make coffee. The trip in to town takes at least 90 minutes, and that's a huge chunk out of my day.

Quite windy here, but it's a warm berg wind, so uncommonly warm here - lovely.

An unembuggered Monday to all. Later!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good morning Dreamy and all to come

Dreamy: I didn't realise you're working in town at the moment? When did that come about?

Have a lekker Monday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Dreamy Tipps and all to come. I thought you always worked from home dreamy? Nice sunny start here . I put my back out yesterday like I pulled a muscle or something. It just hit me this morning worse when I woke up I could barely get out of bed and its quite painful. I can't afford to be laid up at this time so hopefully with some rest it will heal soon. Need coffee but the thoughts of stuggling back up again. :upset::cupajoe:
      If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Good morning Dreamy, MrT and all who follow

Looks like we will have another beautiful day here- a girl could get used to this weather.

Thanks for the coffee Dreams xx

How's MrsT doing MrT? Hope she is recovering well xx

Happy Monday to ye both and to everyone

Comment

Foxy;1674910 wrote: Morning Dreamy Tipps and all to come. I thought you always worked from home dreamy? Nice sunny start here . I put my back out yesterday like I pulled a muscle or something. It just hit me this morning worse when I woke up I could barely get out of bed and its quite painful. I can't afford to be laid up at this time so hopefully with some rest it will heal soon. Need coffee but the thoughts of stuggling back up again. :upset::cupajoe:
          Missed yer there Foxy. Sorry to hear of yer back. Hope ye have some anti-inflammatories to take? Take care xx

Comment

Morning sweet no I don't have any anti inflams to take only ibrufen. I'd get an appointment with my dr or try get to a chemist for cream or something. I've never been this bad i'm just trying to rest for now and hope it doesn't take too long to heal. Have a good Monday army. Going to be a lovely day here worst time to be laid up.
            If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooooooooooo, Tipperoooo, Foxyloxy, Sweetypie and Mollymoo the Starving.

Sorry to hear about the back, Foxxy,

Ta for the coffee, DTD.

Bet yer stuffing a bacon sarnie now, Molls.

A peaceful night was had by all, dogs and hoomans................long may it last.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah lovely, see the spammers are targeting old Army threads again...

Hope the back's better Fox - a muscle relaxant and a pain killer usually work for me.

Molly, you still with us? Can do the no-eating thing in the morning, but definitely not no coffee. Inhuman, is what I say.

The work in town is a short-term contract, Tips and Fox - a couple of days a week in town, the rest at home.
                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Evening army. The sun has gone back in but I sat out for a while on my sun longer reading and it was quite warm. Just trying to rest my back as much as I can and not do too much. A neighbour gave some deep heat muscle relaxant cream and I that has helped plus some pain killers. Apply the cream 2 or 3 times a day and I guess the same with the tabs. Saw the spam on an earlier army tread some right idiot lol.:H

Comment

Evening lovelies,
                    Another bewdiful day.
                    Always wondered why spammers pick on old threads
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hallelujah.....................life.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Knackered.............glad to be back at work tomorrow..............honestly its like having a couple of toddlers in the house...............my bum never hit a seat 'til about 4 this aftie.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1675063 wrote: oh god yeah -- the doggy-sit!! do they like eachother yet?
                          I think the word's tolerate..............I have found Bess marking the calender 'til Meg goes home though.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'll stick the little one in the kit hen (please remind me to shut the door) and the big'un can have the living room.
                            I suppose I'd better feed himself.
                            You sleep well hun.:l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                            X