Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 1 July

:goodjob: mrsa - your postposted.

I finally came crashing down today - went to the GP after work. Booked off for two days with bronchitis. Already in bed and dosed up on meds.

Enjoy your evening, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 1 July

tiptronic_ct;1677871 wrote: :goodjob: mrsa - your postposted.

I finally came crashing down today - went to the GP after work. Booked off for two days with bronchitis. Already in bed and dosed up on meds.

Enjoy your evening, folksies.
      Oh dear poor little saffa:l

Comment

Army thread 1 July

Evening army beautiful evening here still sat in the garden most of the afternoon with my female cat Lilly. The other two bugged off some where lol my two male cats. Sorry to hear your're bad with bronchitis Tipps I haven't had that in years but it ain't pleasant. Take care of yourself and get well soon. :l
        If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Army thread 1 July

Hallo Army!

Too late to explain that I got semi-creative with smilies this morning? Happy anniversary, FunkyP!

Glad to have you back, Anon-a-whizz, and Tips, hope you're better soon!
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army thread 1 July

Evening all.
            Hot and knackered on the Costa del Tyne.
            Think a stovie is Scottish.........in fact just been informed by my quarter Scot husband it is.........this could go on for days...

I can see you too, Mrs A.

Stay in bed and I'll be round with the Lemsip and cough drops and regular intervals, Tips.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 1 July

I'm letting the SWC pass me by - no great hardship, to be honest.

Four weeks NF today!

Very early night for me - so sweet dreams, everybody!
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army thread 1 July

Soccer World Cup

Nighty night, Dreamy, hun.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 1 July

No, no, no, noooooooooooooooo. I'm not going to let you get drawn into it.

And don't Dr Google.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 1 July

Nighty night,sweetheart.
                    I'll make sure you get skinny lattes from now on and big bowls of fruit.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 1 July

Can read your posts so ta for welcome back! Molly DO NOT WORRY re cholesterol stuff. Easily sorted.
                      2 posts failed to send:upset:

Comment

Army thread 1 July

Must be driving you nuts, love. :nutso:
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 1 July

mollyka;1677924 wrote: aaaaaaaaaahhhh - I would NEVER have got that -- meant to say hewwo to Whizzy earlier -- don't think I did............................. feeling awful shagging tired --- more shenannigans going on at work and I can feel myself getting drawn into it --- AND I AIN'T --- no sirreeeeee!! Big boss is coming out to the library I'm working in tomorrow to have a chat so that'll be good --- she's a pal as well so I can let her know I'm not getting involved................................. and mebbe ask for a few days leave ---
                          got the results of my blood tests back today -- my white cell count is low and my cholesterol is high --- neither of which is a good thing -- but as I'm feeling somewhat stretched already -- I am going to studiously ignore both facts for a week
                          mollyka;1677927 wrote:
                          ah - did the goggle already -- the cholesterol was waiting to happen --- it's genetic and inevitable apparently --- however for it to 'wait' till I've quit every fucking substance on the PLANET that inflates cholesterol is bloody ironic................. nah --- I'm exaggerating --- sugar.................yep -- the last frontier...................
                          white blood cell count nothing much methinks --- down to months of antiobiotics and infections and shite --- just needs re-checking................... but I'm not going there --- OR into the work crisis --- in fact -- I'm going to bed --- it's been a long long day!!! Nighter lovely xx
                          Molls - don't worry about it.
                          I know a doctor from South Africa actually - very knowledgeable - 81 fit as a fiddle - treats all the gym bunnies - but will not give drugs.
                          He says all that cholesterol scaremongering is shite.
                          I believe him.
                          Says we NEED cholesterol - it's a natural substance required by the body and naturally rises as we get older.Nothing to worry about at all.
                          I choose to believe it.
                          HAving said that my went really down when I started eating flax seeds - go figure

Comment

Army thread 1 July

:waving: Jacks & Ms A

Comment

Army thread 1 July

Constant use of antibiotics reduces the good flora in the gut, as well as the bad. If you like blue cheese, fill your boots (in moderation).

I won't bang on anymore about making sure your computer is safe from nastys, but have proper security, keep it up to date and use it. Btw Molly, malware bytes sits and waits to be asked, you have to run it. It can take a long time to scan but you can disconnect from internet or use computer, whichever, just don't close it down.

Hello everybody.

Comment

Army thread 1 July

Ooooh I've got some gorgonzola in the fridge.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X